The General Conversation Area

Guess? Ha! By the power of Gooo-gle!

Ryo is obsessed with: Jason DeRulo - Watcha Say

Which I have no desire to even attempt to listen to (there are several 'mmm' and 'ooh' parts in the lyrics). :p

This afternoon is draaaaging! Hmm, where's Tachi today? Will just mentioning his name make him appear from the mist?....

*looks around* Maybe not. *shrugs*

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'm cooking a Vegeterian Dinner party this Friday. Never done it before. Thought I could untill I realised I'm not as well trained in the cooking without meat department.

*facepalm*

nana nana nana nana na

JAVAMAN!

my search is finally over, i found the origins of Whatcha say \o/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4OLQB7ON9w&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4OLQB7ON9w&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*peers in*

Voddas, utilize good tofu (ie not cauldron, get to an asian market :p). There's also textured vegetable protein to make things with, I bought some recently to try (obviously you'll need to flavor it..). And beans are high in protein and other stuff. (I'm omni but used to be vegi and sometimes just feel like eating non-meat ^_^).

Nyani said:
*peers in*

Voddas, utilize good tofu (ie not cauldron, get to an asian market :p). There's also textured vegetable protein to make things with, I bought some recently to try (obviously you'll need to flavor it..). And beans are high in protein and other stuff. (I'm omni but used to be vegi and sometimes just feel like eating non-meat ^_^).
Thanks for the tips but alas, another downside to living in the lakes, no Asian market. TT_TT

Besides, I got a list stating what I'm not allowed to use in the cooking. =S It consisted of Meat (obviously), including fish, aubergines, courgettes and Tofu? Hows that for making life easy on me?! lol

Decided to go with Stuffed Peppers for the entre and then a vegetable lasgne (Spinach and mushroom) with mixed leaf salad for the main. Nice and easy.
:thumb:

Fear not, Tachi has arrived.

Today's been one hell of a busy day at work....and after doing on call lastnight and having solid evidence against the lazy herts team.....they all got a royal talking to about their ring around lists and not covering things lol.

Tachi strikes again. :twisted:
My workload has shot up again....which is nice, i prefer it when things are really busy and desperate.....compared to just busy, or not busy. there's a nice buzz about the whole thing.

Voddas: i've got the manga (hard copies) upto 24 so i'm past the kenny - ichigo fight.....re reading through the hard copies whilst watching the anime whilst reading the online manga (now at 321) and i must say, for a while it was really annoying me but now its getting good again. (personal preference)

So.....how've you lot been today? behaving i hope.

Wow, you just replyed to my post that I posted first thing thos morning. O_O You must have been busy.

Not a lot going on here today mate. Just chugging along as normal and counting down till 5.00 (like you are I'm assuming).

*stretches* TFI Friday tomorrw.

lol tbh i haven't even had time for a proper lunch.......so haven't had time to clock watch.

i've spotted that we only have about an hour to go....thats good atleast.

Have anything planned tonight? I'm off to the pub as my mate doesn't want to go to the gym.....Somehow the NFL is more important ¬_¬ So having a few drinks and a laugh with hazel.

Wow, that IS really picky. I understand the no fish, cause really it's just only some people that eat it while saying they're vegi, but the rest is vegi. They must just not like the taste of it, I've noticed most people here are opposed to tofu, tofu is nice if done right. :p

Blech mushrooms.

Nyani said:
Wow, that IS really picky. I understand the no fish, cause really it's just only some people that eat it while saying they're vegi, but the rest is vegi. They must just not like the taste of it, I've noticed most people here are opposed to tofu, tofu is nice if done right. :p

Blech mushrooms.

Is it right that i read all of that and it made less than no sense at all?

im_not_amused_by_gaarasandgirl.jpg

@Tachi: Nothing special tonight. Gonna go pop round and see my mum as she had surgery today. Nothing major, just an in and out job. She'll still be groapy though so gonna go show support. Besides that... nothing but the norm. Dinner and comfies. ^^

@Nyani: I put Muchrooms and Tofu in the same class when it comes to flavour. Tofu's more of a packing out ingrediante, much like Quorn imo. Obviously what you cook it with and how you cook it makes all the difference.

*rubs chin in thought* I should use tofu more often. :)

edit: Makes sense to me. Your a cold blooded full on meat eater so the named veges in the paragraph just look like white noise. lol

Part of a conversation we were having right before you logged on and posted lots. :p

*moves edit to a new post since now there've been posts >_<*

Back