The General Conversation Area

Morning Mangaman. You like your cat avatars... Are you a real cat? (that is, if there are in fact cats that are real and ones that are not) ;)

lol, Now all I can imagine your shop looking like is the top deck of a gallion Ayase. Nice.
I know what you mean with regards to the general populations emotional feelings towards this "War on Terror". We don't need to go into it as I'm sure many threads have been eaten up by the subject. Just thinking about it makes my balls ache. DX

Hmm, coffee was mentioned so now I must have one also... *walks off*

Morning all. Didn't had the excelent evening I wanted to, but it was an ok evening in the end.
tonigth I'm going to see Ponyo and Mai mai miracle. Let's see how that fares....

hey Voddas, yes they will be screening tonight at the Barbican which is only a few minutes walk from where I work =) going to watch them back to back, should be an interesting experience.

It's not fair. :( My local cinema only plays mainstream movies. If I want anything like that, I'd have to drive an hour into Manchester.
:roll:
Jealousy aside, It'll be awesome mate. :D:thumb:

Afternoon Mono ;)

Voddas said:
It's not fair. :( My local cinema only plays mainstream movies. If I want anything like that, I'd have to drive an hour into Manchester.
:roll:
Jealousy aside, It'll be awesome mate. :D:thumb:

Afternoon Mono ;)

i know ur pain, least manchesters closer to me than u

Even so, Blackpool's not the best place for this kind of thing either. :roll:

Our time will come Ryo. lol

Right, I'm off for some scran now so I'll catch you all laters.

Ciao for now *vacates*

ayase said:
Morning Mangaman. You like your cat avatars... Are you a real cat? (that is, if there are in fact cats that are real and ones that are not) ;)

Meow Meow, meow meow (translation: I am a real human being) :lol:

Good afternoon Chaos and Mono, hows things?

Hiya Ryo and mangaman :D

I'm okay mangaman, just in a really great mood as I finally got my Mai-Otome special edition volume 1 :D The artbox for it is awesome and it has a picture of Arika's pendant on the back with actual azure sky sapphires inside :D

*tries to get her meister gem back from Ryo*

mangaman74 said:
ayase said:

Meow Meow, meow meow (translation: I am a real human being) :lol:

Good afternoon Chaos and Mono, hows things?

sorry but i suddenly imaginged i was talking to

ryoohkis.jpg

:D

I'd decided, Fairy Tail should have this as it's opening

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZoS6WEh8p0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZoS6WEh8p0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*feeds mono's gem to mikoto*

Afternoon all,

There is an cinema quite near me that shows non-mainstream movies. I saw Howl's Moving Castle there quite a way ago.

Yesterday at work was slightly annoying, as it seemed that every time I was trying to concentrate on writing some code someone would interrupt me to ask me do something. At least it is pay day today and I have finally got payed for the overtime I have done.

I went out Christmas shopping for my niece last night with my sister and parents. Then after we went out for a meal in a local pub and ended ended up having an interesting discussion, which covered dissecting giraffes and exploding whales, much to the horror (I suspect) of the people at the tables around us.

::is clueless as to what's going on::

Afternoon Mono. :)

I have some free cinema passes to use up since I placed an advert with the local cinema... I keep forgetting to check what's on and when.

speaking of whales

Sorry Japan, but i'm going destory your economy by stopping Whaling if it means i get to drive this beast

AdyGil2-SSCS.jpg

i'd get to sale with the SS Steve Irwin too :D

hey guys !

@Voddas / Ryo - one of the reasons I couldn't stand Belfast was because of this. The cultural offer there was very limited.

@mangaman - I thought you were a cat girl, then I looked at your forum name... (can't see pics or avatars in the office, to avoid surprises).

@KevinB - what sort of code do you write mate?

Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out, I just didn't know what to do.
But when I become a star we'll be living so large, I'll do anything for you.

guess what song ryo's obsessed with today

Back