The General Conversation Area

Sounds like yet another youtube moment. If it was water powered, he'd have been fine. :roll:

@Mono: Woo! I thought you might have got it yesterday but guess not. Gives you something to look forward to at least. I have nothing on order to look forward to. *sad puppy dog eyes*

But I have my health! :D:thumb:

Just looking up some random celeb gossip for the show tonight. *yawn* Can't be bothered again like. ¬_¬

I still fail to see where the filler is in the manga.....the fact that ichigo's been on the floor for god knows how long and that it keeps skipping to different fights??

The anime has filler to beef it out. If it just followed the manga story with no extra missions it would catch up in no time. Basically, their milking it imo.
:roll:

Good to hear Voddas :)

and yep it does so after my first lesson at college tomorrow I will be popping into town to pick it up :)

*imagines what the size of the box is* :p

I don't know why but I too have had sadistic side to the events that occured on 9/11. When I've been bored I've read txts like Ryo, also listened to final phone calls and countless videos. It's such a big event in our life time though. I guess it's not suprising.

@Voddas: Does that mean i'm one of the few who doesn't look into it then? ;p

Morning everyone. Glad its wednesday, means i don't have to run about for uni today, hah, though kinda annoyed that i need to get a replacement key cut for the main door into the flat, stupid thing had to go snap >.> I'd ask you if you know where i could go to get another key cut, but you're all situated too far south.

On another note, has anyone ever cancelled any orders from anime-on-line? Since i'm trying to cancel one which used my now expired card before and replace the details. Tis annoying, since i can't find anything saying "cancel"

I'm a north land occupant!
I know a little place in Blyth Newcastle. :p
My families from Scotland... well, that was a generation ago. We seem to be moving south these decades.

Gah! Got a meeting now... joy of joys. ¬_¬

Hopfully be back in an hour or so. Laters.

Ryo Chan said:
holds head*
someone wanna explain why america's making a big press conference about pardoning 2 turkeys?

The wha? Guessing it's a thanksgiving jokey thing? Think tomorrow is thanksgiving. It's probably to amuse kids. *looks it up* Ah, really old tradition related to early days it seems, I never knew of it.

History of Turkey Pardoning

It got me curious though so I googled: Strange British Traditions :p

Back