The General Conversation Area

Ryo Chan said:
i see it now,

mommy, why was i born?

Bloody Recession :D

lol just the thought of a child asking that. must be a depressed little one to ask such a question lol

Its okay though, i have protection, no problems there :thumb:

lol it said ribs and dots. not rips and spots.....

lol at that situation you'd hope they are spots.....nothing more.

Anyway, yeah so this weekend will be a busy one.

Me and leo are going to brighton, hopefully i'll meet up with nicole and also chaos and mono for abit. although i bet both mono and chaos have forgotten all about the meet up :p
going xmas shopping aswell as maybe racing nicole the length of brighton beach. and then on sunday i'll be wrapping presents and unwrapping others. :lol:

It appears someone's crept in mid convo and is abit shellshocked ;)

Sorry for the images MissTreason. lol :p

Hey Tachi! Keep your yoga training to yourself!

... I desperately need to get my finger out and get some pressent shopping on the go. This is when I turn into scrooge for the season. I hate spending money, but I like the reactions after the pressents are handed out.

...I hate spending money more tho. DX

I hate that but I'm just as bad. Too busy thinking about what to get other people rather than what I might want. Hmm...

Oh, for christmas, I wouldn't mind a new huddy and some jeans. Besides that, I need a new pen drive. :D

I second Ryo's comments on families.

My family are all idiots too.
"what do you want?"
"oh i don't mind, anything really"
"anything specific tho?"
"No no, haven't seen anything special, just get me anything"

Makes me feel like buying a kindersurprise and saying "there you go, hell you don't know what you want, i don't either.....so this will be a real surprise"

I like those giftbox's and giftpacks places like superdrug do

i'm back after watching some more

Fumoffu.jpg

*awaits cops bursting through the door*

Great series, have been planning to rewatch the whole of FMP but there's just far to much on the agenda at the moment...

... oh and I'm back from lunch by the way. ^^

Tachi- said:
I second Ryo's comments on families.

My family are all idiots too.
"what do you want?"
"oh i don't mind, anything really"
"anything specific tho?"
"No no, haven't seen anything special, just get me anything"

Makes me feel like buying a kindersurprise and saying "there you go, hell you don't know what you want, i don't either.....so this will be a real surprise"

I like those giftbox's and giftpacks places like superdrug do
Like I always, say, socks, ties, flowers, chocolates...
If anyone wants something different, I'm OK to oblige, if not, it's going to be generic.

the other hand, I accept cash only. makes things easier.

I'm reading through the bleach manga online (bad i know) but i'm sat here really excited for whats in store

Only read if you've read past 229 in the manga.
kenpachi just appeared along with rukia's brother in law and the 4th squad captain. and the weird scientist bloke. Nel turned into a woman then a kid again and for about 5 vol's ichigo's been laid on the floor doing nothing lol

crap, late for lunch.....cya guys, will be back in 30mins or so

*makes like a tree and leaves*

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just before where I'm up to on the anime. Is anyone uptodate? Are we past the filler stage yet? Please god, let it be over soon. This filler has been going on for weeks and weeks now. o_O

Voddas said:
That's just before where I'm up to on the anime. Is anyone uptodate? Are we past the filler stage yet? Please god, let it be over soon. This filler has been going on for weeks and weeks now. o_O

i'd say

no where near yet, atleast on till the new year.

Watching the Rocket man on sky news atm, love the guy, bring on working rocket packs

That sucks. :(

Bleach's filler I mean, not Rocket Packs.

Have you seen the water power packs? Allows you to stay airborne for up to 4 hours rather than 10 minutes. Shaweeeet!

Back