The General Conversation Area

BLACK! *slaps him on the back*

Sorry, I was just stood over here out of your line of sight.

Hows tricks?

I'm not too bad. Not been feeling great recently, got a bit of a stomach bug... but still art work because I can't afford the time off... ain't life grand. ¬_¬

Oh i'm great, the engagement party went really well and my art has raised a few eyebrows as i've got two xmas themed pics on the wall. Some said they would buy them if they were up on ebay (me i'm not too sure on this...) and i've got a landline now :D so no more crappy mobile broadband (nice idea but fails in excution)

I can imagine. :lol:

Glad the party went well and they didn't devalue your new flat too much with drunkness. ;P

You'll have to send those pictures here... I wants a look. ^^

I'll be posting them when the time is right...normally an xmas thread appears soon so i'll be putting them there. Unless of course everyone here turns into scrooge and if that's the case they'll be in my thread.

Also you mean my new house ;) A flat wouldn't be big enough for all my junk :p but yeah only bad thing to come out of the party was that a little brat decided to free the psycho hamster (you don't want to know) which we safely got back into the cage yesterday night.

Hi chaos :)

Well i'm have to share it with you another time :p as i have to shoot off now so i can go and complain at endeavour housing with regards to our heating that sounds like it will explode if you leave it on for longer then 30 mins. I may be back on later like around half 3ish so remind me to tell it to you then ;)

Till then i'll say adieu

later guys :)

Later Black. Good to see you alive. ;)

Hey chaos.... have you seen Monty Python's Holy Grail?

Maybe his hamster's like the rabbit? Cute to look at but can take your head off. :lol:

God I love Pythons humour. *wipes tear from eye*

Monty Python's is awesome =) was watching the cheese shop sketch just the other day.

BTW - wondering what shave the beaver is, even though I'm pretty sure I'll regret asking...

Tachi returns....my wallet hates me :(

Bought a few more christmas presents....surely by surely....this is cutting my funding of anime off and considering me and my parents aren't talking still i don't know why i've just spent over £50 on em.

I've bought "satanic woman" AKA mum the Benidorn(m?) set....with the whole 1-3 series and an special. in a boxset. for £30

And Flashpoint on the 360 £24.99 for my spineless worm of a father.

They each have a mug too. Fitting if you ask me. /bitterness

@Chaos:

*Evil laugh* i'll let Voddas explain :p

Because i'm not going to say anything like that infront of mono lol she's too young to hear about it......

Then again, don't get anywhere without asking.....Mono did you know what the reference was?

no PM came through, but after that I really think I'll regret ever asking what it was.... =P

Edit: pm, arrived.... I heard it's popular where I came from. They even named a style after it.

:lol: i'm not. i was just wondering just HOW pure our lil mono really is. (hopefully she really is pure of thought and mind.....despite hanging around people like Ayase :p i blame Ayase for my vulgarness at times lol)

Hiya Tachi and chaos :D

Tachi- said:
Because i'm not going to say anything like that infront of mono lol she's too young to hear about it......

Then again, don't get anywhere without asking.....Mono did you know what the reference was?

No

Back