The General Conversation Area

Yeah i agree. its something to put on and watch mindlessly. i think its hard to be as impressive in a film of bleach when you have to live upto the series. and especially the manga (which i'm at 379 and think it's pretty damn amazing. Its like in every volume something different happens and in some cases its completely backfired. (as in the person who they think is weak turns stronger than themselves or vice versa)
Its all abit.....DBZ. but then again, i think that to have a long standing series like Bleach.....you'll end up coming across abit DBZ regardless, just because of the length.

I might put up im decorations in my room. usually i do it 12 days before xmas and 12 days after. but i have a horrible case of being too busy and the decorations go up at any time after the 12 days before and come down usually midway through jan....when i have a spare 10 mins.

It is a good show but i'm watching it dubbed again because my friend prefers dubs to subs :p

Still i love it but the manga version blows it out of the water. So i suggest you read it :) There's a few major differences. Like Shiki being a lot happier in the manga, and being quite different when he takes his glasses off.

chaos said:
I guess I'll burn in hell for having such impure thoughts...

*Pats head* its ok chaos!

All the cool people are in hell. The people who get into heaven aren't really the sort of people you want to spend eternity with ^_^

Dub then aye? Fair enough. :p

I can imagine. The anime does have a feel about it that the manga would be quite awesome. I'd love to read it but I'm struggling to keep up with the manga I'm reading at the moment.

edit: That's assuming you know what it takes to get into either. ;)

Oh i've got a nice warm feeling that i'm going to hell.

It'd be more fun anyway, get to meet the likes of bin liner. and the mighty german mustache.....and then for eternity i can sit prodding them with red hot pokers. :twisted:

Voddas said:
That's assuming you know what it takes to get into either. ;)

Bitch please!

1. You shall have no other Gods but me. What about the fashion gods... BROKEN!
2. You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it. BROKEN! I would lick lady gaga's feet!
3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God. BROKEN... ALOT!
4. You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy. LOLWUT... BROKEN!
5. Respect your father and mother. BROKEN... ALOT!
6. You must not kill. Hmmmm... Not Yet.
7. You must not commit adultery. BROKEN... afew times
8. You must not steal. BROKEN... just small things :)
9. You must not give false evidence against your neighbour. LOLWUT? gossip.... BROKEN!
10. You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour. BROKEN... ALOT ALOT!

I think its safe to say im going to hell baby! YAY!

Assuming that we take Good and Evil as Black and White Skikes. :p

If that's the case, we're all going to hell! I bet even Noah had some impure thoughts being stuck on a boat with a load of animals for hundreds of years...

I don't consider myself a bd person but I've done some wrong this in my life.

What happens if your brain damaged and you kill soem one by accident? Is that punishable by hell? I wonder.

:lol: *Preach*

lmao a few things came into my head from your first sentence....Noah....on a boat full of animals having impure thoughts? i couldn't help but look on the map at wales. then "for hundreds of years" it was only 40 :p don't you know god does everything in 40's.

moses in the desert for 40 days and nights.
flood = 40 days
40 years old you get the midlife crisis kick in.

Yeah.....as i was saying :p

Voddas said:
Sorry, got mixed up. Noah himself, was hundred's of years old. ;)

He's dead now like. *knods with a positive fashion*

*roars with laughter*

true, all true :p

Anyway people....i should start packing up now.

:)

No worries man. I'm packing too. ;)

Later people, have a good evening. Hope my head doesn't fall off in the night... coz that's the way I' feeling at the moment.

:roll:

Ciao for now *strides off*

*Goes through todays randomness*

*Blink* Ok now I'm curious how old Mono is if she needs sheltering. :p

Aaand lol at the person who wiki'd, yea, I've seen alot of things that way. Don't look up piercings you're trying to explain to people. :p (FTR, I am not pierced anywhere but ears :p)

skikes said:
chaos said:
I guess I'll burn in hell for having such impure thoughts...

*Pats head* its ok chaos!

All the cool people are in hell. The people who get into heaven aren't really the sort of people you want to spend eternity with ^_^
=)

skikes said:
6. You must not kill. Hmmmm... Not Yet.
Just let me know when you want to break that so I can keep my distance.

I'm still in the throes of essay writing at present. It's not due until Thursday, but I have fingers in several pies, and I wouldn't want any given pie to go cold.

Back