The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
well....everyone brings cakes for their birthday at work..... *shrugs*

Yeah, on sunday....but i'm bringing cakes in today.....so the cake isn't a lie

We used to do this where I work so I know how you feel (thankfully it was only within our own department - if it had applied to the everyone in the office it would have been expensive).

Cannot remember when we stopped but we didn't do it this year.

The computer systems were down (a remote server got switched off apparently) from before I got to work this morning so at lunch time I gave up and used half a day of lieu time from going in to test yesterday. I am tired from not getting much sleep last night and I was developing another headache from the light at work (The new bulb fitted above me is too bright when the light level outside is low) again so it worked out okay.

No, nothing that serious...it appears that the fresh cream cakes i bought for everyone on friday expired on saturday, i ate 3 on sunday and it appears....that wasn't the smartest move to make :/

I'll check the expiration date next time....however i did get to come home and sleep all day, plus on my way home i bought series 1 and 2 of bleach, 41 eps for £30 - not bad. considering i was given loadsa HMV vouchers for my birthday lol.

Tachi- said:
No, nothing that serious...it appears that the fresh cream cakes i bought for everyone on friday expired on saturday, i ate 3 on sunday and it appears....that wasn't the smartest move to make :/

I'll check the expiration date next time....however i did get to come home and sleep all day, plus on my way home i bought series 1 and 2 of bleach, 41 eps for £30 - not bad. considering i was given loadsa HMV vouchers for my birthday lol.

Good ol' Bleach. Most people would disagree but, it does have good rewatch value. Watching epic fights can never get boring- and (especially at that point) the fights aren't as over-the-top as Dragonball Z.

Lately they've got pretty hardcore though.

Anime: Ichigo is basically always in Bankai these days..., still a badass show though.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Good ol' Bleach. Most people would disagree but, it does have good rewatch value. Watching epic fights can never get boring- and (especially at that point) the fights aren't as over-the-top as Dragonball Z.

Lately they've got pretty hardcore though.

Anime: Ichigo is basically always in Bankai these days..., still a badass show though.
[/quote]

Warning, only read if you've either read the manga past the soul society/rukia part in the manga or watched the anime past that point;
How far has the anime caught up to the Manga? has Ichigo met the vizards yet? has orihime been captured and btw....do you know, serieswise....how much is out at the moment (saves me looking lol)

i hope it doesn't spin off in a DBZ way, i'd hate to see the return of 15mins of powering up and talking about powering up....for a 2 minute fight.

Tachi- said:
Warning, only read if you've either read the manga past the soul society/rukia part in the manga or watched the anime past that point;
How far has the anime caught up to the Manga? has Ichigo met the vizards yet? has orihime been captured and btw....do you know, serieswise....how much is out at the moment (saves me looking lol)

i hope it doesn't spin off in a DBZ way, i'd hate to see the return of 15mins of powering up and talking about powering up....for a 2 minute fight.

Yep we're at the point where Ichigo is about to fight Ulquiorra for the final time with super hollow form however atm it's filler time \o/

just got back from the doctors and \o/ i need physiotherapy on my legs, and if that don't work, i won't be walking for 6 months

Morning all!! Hope everyones been doing well. I've been cornered by a flood but haven't been affected directly. It's been crazy, people dieing and stuff. Never been this bad before. So glad I live on a hill.

@Tachi: In Japan, the 247th episode is being aired today! In the UK we're up to Series 4 Part 2 Boxset release. The USA are releasing in Volumes from what I can tell and their up to Vol.23.... I have no idea how many episodes that is. =S

I'm currently up to episode 226 but have put the series on hold because I couldn't be doing with the filler. :roll:

edit: Ryo? Did I miss something? What's with your legs? :eek:

Voddas said:
edit: Ryo? Did I miss something? What's with your legs? :eek:

had an operation on my Tendon as a kid, and it's been playing up lately, to the point i can only walk on my toes at night cause of the pain.

Doc says it's not a botch in the operation, so he's going to try physiotherapy first, then either drugs or an operation again if that doesn't help

Edit: hi chaos

Morning Chaos. *salutes*

edit: **** Ryo, that's harsh. Hope physio works for you then. They'll be hoping it's not a botch job otherwise you can sue their arses!

Afternoon all,

I had a nice relaxed weekend, did a bit of reading, watched a couple of films and some anime.

Ryo, sound nasty, and I hope the physio works.

What anime and what films? ...if you don't mind me asking. :p

GAH! Sorry Ryo, just realised it was your Birthday on Sunday. Happy Belated Birthday mate.
:thumb: :)

Back