The General Conversation Area

Why's everyone taking time off and I'm stuck in the office??

Voddas.....Curse you, you said "busy day......That drags"
Want to guess what day i've had? :evil:

Right thats the last of Naruto season 4, and the filler seemed to improve slightly when it got into a longer story ark, although it could just be compared to the previous filler.

I have half a day at work tomorrow morning and then a three and a half day weekend. Which will be the third long weekend in a row. As I am desperately trying to use up my holiday before the end of the year. After that I have a week off in the middle of December.

Just tried the L4D2 Demo :)

It's good, but fast.

Now i've got a whole day in College before I can come home and play more COD... I want the day off too!

Lazy part timers *sigh*

Morning mate.

I've bought cakes for everyone.....something i've never understood....why the hell does the birthday person have to buy sweets for everyone in their class whilst at school. and cakes for everyone in work? surely everyone should buy THEM the cakes :/

Been asked if i'm out tonight....still feeling bloody rough from lastnight!!! i'm not as young as i used to be :p

Tachi- said:
Lazy part timers *sigh*

Morning mate.

I've bought cakes for everyone.....something i've never understood....why the hell does the birthday person have to buy sweets for everyone in their class whilst at school. and cakes for everyone in work? surely everyone should buy THEM the cakes :/

Been asked if i'm out tonight....still feeling bloody rough from lastnight!!! i'm not as young as i used to be :p

LOL what!? Ive never heard of that!

Tachi i think somebody has had you on and nobody has corrected you because you bring them cake! lol

edit: OH!? Is it ur birthday tak?

well....everyone brings cakes for their birthday at work..... *shrugs*

Yeah, on sunday....but i'm bringing cakes in today.....so the cake isn't a lie

Tachi at work:
Gtwo7.png

erm....a mix match really..

i've got a cut on the side of my head from somewhere...dunno where. but it's knocking me for six :/

making me feel dizzy, nauseous and as if i could blackout

BlackWolf said:
@Skikes I've had that song stuck in my head for the past few days :p

Ive had it stuck in my head since 1999... i cant hear the word uncle without bursting into song lol

Anyways guys im off here. Tachi have a fun birthday weekend and blacky have a fun weekend... just because :?

BYE!

:/ ah okay, just checking, i was hoping to have it sent to a agent soon that's all. Still work on it when you get chance :)

EDIT: I must dash now so i'll speak to you later tach :) Have a good weekend and have a great birthday...you old git ;)

Back