The General Conversation Area

Good good. Hope your not in one of these flood warning area's. Chaos has been carrying a snorkle around with him for the past few days. But then he's a proffesional. ;P

The weather has been shocking here, no floods as such but being by the sea, some of the wind speeds are imense! O_O Enough too make your skin permantely salty to the taste. Arrrr!

Ahh good good :)

I'm rushed off my feet today....heads gone all faint again :/
i guess it should pass....or i might end up sleeping all evening and night again.

lol....could say it's like being sandblasted eh Voddas?

It has been very windy down here as well. It would take quite some flood for my flat to flood, as it is on the 3 floor in a block of flats that are at the top of a hill.

At the moment I am limited in how much I can post during the day, as my computer currently faces the entrance of the office and everyone that comes in can see what is on screen.

I spent last night listening to a Sherlock Holmes radio play, then watched some more Naruto. In which I am getting towards the end of season 4, and have hit the filler episodes.

Unlucky on the filler Kev. Plenty more to come too. :roll:

I'd love to stay and chat but I've got a meeting with a ham sarnie :p

Laters

*Gives Evil eye to Tachi whilst shaking fist in a "Why you little!" manner*

Thats unlucky indeed mate :/

maybe best to wait for Shippuden to arrive. and leave the filler arc alone :p

haha, i don't know what your on about Voddas :p

Hiya chaos :D

I'm not in a flood warning area Voddas, it's just gets really windy such as last Saturday, the wind was so strong it knocked down part of the fence in my garden (which happened while I was watching Darker than Black) and all the other houses in the row had it happen as well so I could see right through to the house on the end garden :p

and I hope you feel better soon Tachi :)

Edit: Well I'm off for college so speak to you all later

I have returned, and my eyes are all heavey... god I hope this afternoon flies in.

I have a four day weekend after today and I'm gonna do mostly buttkiss. It is however a good oportunity for me to get Sarah's Christmas present and also organise our anniversary which is next weekend. oooOOOOoooo! Heh.

Now I just need to think about what to get.

Voddas said:
Good good. Hope your not in one of these flood warning area's. Chaos has been carrying a snorkle around with him for the past few days. But then he's a proffesional. ;P
My house back in BR was in a hill, but everything around it would get flooded. Oh, how many times have I've been to my sister house for the night as I simply couldn't get home...

Can one-up you there Voddas, I have six days off. :p

Looking forward to it actually... Off to the Leeds Film Festival tomorrow with chaos and ilmaestro, then on to my dad's for a couple of days.

Voddas said:
I have a four day weekend after today and I'm gonna do mostly buttkiss.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAGAGGAGAAGA!

VODDAS LIKES RIMMING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

....ahem, yes, i think the word your looking for is BUBKIS. Yiddish for nothing.

That made my day lol

I should finish lectures for uni as of the end of next week, so i should be free from then. But then i have exams for two weeks, so i don't really get much time off So hah!

Sometimes i really hate studying, i mean, i have a midterm at 4 and can't get the motivation to do proper studying for it yet. I'd much rather do absolutely nothing at all, but hey..its wishful thinking isn't it.

muhahahahaha kicking managers arses again :p

(Copy of Tachi's email)

Hi Sandra,

Yes, unfortunately the fax’s you’ve been sending to the bureau appear to have gone astray as until today we haven’t received these booking forms. Perhaps calling through to the bureau once you’ve faxed any booking requests maybe the best solution to this problem. We call the units once we’ve faxed any booking forms back to the units just to make sure they get there, it seems to work well.

Due to the lateness that the requests have come into the bureau we’ve exhausted all avenues to cover your requests. This is due to staff already being booked elsewhere, prebooked by other units or they have personal arrangements, or due to WTD/Visa’s. I’ve approached all of my staff who work within the LDS units and over the weekend and next week nobody is available. At this time I’m afraid this is now at your (as the Unit manager) discretion how we handle the shifts. If we can go to agency then upon confirmation from yourself all shifts can be released to the agencies, otherwise I’m afraid I’m unable to cover these requests.

Here’s a list of fax numbers that you can send booking forms through to the bureau on;

Landline: Ext:

I didn't realise Buttkiss was that entertaining. lol

Anywho, work is ragging me around the office now. My limbs and internal organs are shredded and hanging from my powerless body. I should fight back and yet... all I can do is look at the time.

I hate clock watching. G_G

Well, early shift for me (up by 6:30, start work at 8:10, since the boss was late getting to work), and since 12:30, I've just been at home watching Friends and Stargate Universe.

Back