The General Conversation Area

skikes said:
What the best thing about f*cking a 8 year old girl?

You can flip her over and pretend its a 8 year old boy!

------

Whats the best thing about f*cking a 8 year old boy?

You don't have to pretend!

Can any1 fill in the blanks? sickest joke ive ever heard lol

Added my answers under spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK after an early morning test, Steam works.

I bet this is my ISP being a pain and stopping me connect during the hours i'm likely to want to use Steam...

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
his other g/f
Oh, I see... he wants them all to him? is it? :p
*envious*

LOL

Nah, Hazel is a mate of mine.....His real name is James Hazel but everyone knows him as hazel.

In the end i watched gremlins 1. then tried to go on my laptop and change money between my accounts....and my stupid bloody laptop refused to do anything i asked. so in the end i slammed it closed and threw it on my bed. went downstairs and used my mums laptop....all the while a taxi is waiting outside....i left my house in a ****** mood.

Went to town, saw a few mates who where also out last friday, drinking and partying. and then me and kayls went for a couple of games of bowling.

Got back home....called my cousin....he wasn't around, so i looked at my laptop; It was working fine. the stupid fickle bastard just didn't want to work when i wanted it to :evil:

Fell asleep.....woke up this mornin to a txt from my cuz saying he was drinking....call thursday. So i guess i'll have to call later then.

I'm looking around for R2 boxsets......and i can't find them :evil:

Morning Tachi,

I'm going to be a bit of a ghost again today. Having a rush of work this week. Was hell yesterday and I've only been here for little over an hour and it's shaping up to be the same. Just hope it's the kind of busy that makes time fly, and not the type of busy that makes you want to pull a gun on yourself. ¬_¬

Besides that, I'm fine. lol Got Left 4 Dead 2 installed last night after a near computer death scare (Sarah spilt a cup of tea of it D8)! Pulled it apart and placed it all by a radiator after a wipe down. Glad she doesn't take sugar. o_O It appears to be fine... I hope.

Is it home time yet?... no? ...aww fudgestickles... ¬_¬

Morning Chaos lol

@Spyro: Not having too much luck with Steam are you mate. Quite random? :?

shush chaos lol.

well works just hit the fan for me...the daft bastard units send through 3 loads of booking forms from the 17th to the 26th.....I HATE THEM.

*grabs petrol cans and matches and heads towards his units*

It seems all my units are sending things through at last minute...... Typical

and i have a pain in my left arm...as if i've had an injection.....but i haven't :(

They got you in the night Tach... "He's having this injection whether he likes it or not" :p

Morning all. I'm actaully busy today as well, after a admittedly flat first half of the week. Christmas is coming... I have my decorations up now, have been forced to comply with the rest of the street. Argos have had trees in the window for weeks already.

Hah, sucks for you. I'm sure this whole shop decorating business is getting earlier by the year. I've been getting harrased by a man sized movement sensoring Santa on the way into Asda for weeks now!
"No I don't want to see what's in you f u c k i n g sack!!"
*pant, pant*
Sorry, just the scrooge in me coming out again. ^_____^

Damn :/

its gone now....but now i feel sick :(
eating dorito's, trying to keep on going....i really wouldn't mind just relaxing today. the units are going mental with requests and i just can't fill them all.

Back