The General Conversation Area

Zin5ki said:
Automated expletive censorship? Let me investigate.

Blinking crikey flip!

It appears not to work in my case.

*facepalm*

Mornin all.

I'm not tired....i left work and had my driving lesson, driving in the dark is.....no different to in the day, you've just gotta be abit more aware of what you can't see, rather than what you can.

got home, me, my mum and sister tidied up the house....then i was laid on the sofa one minute, and asleep the next.
Woke up as i'm a celeb finished....went upstairs, got into bed fully clothed and fell asleep again lol.

Woke up at 4am and got changed properly....got back into bed and within seconds i was out like a light again. Woke up at 7.30 and have been awake since.

You must've been completely nackered then, hah. I don't mind doing that every so often with sleep, sleep, up to get something, sleep, back up to get something else, then sleep again. It can be nice, specially when you have nothing else to do.

Just had our flat inspection from the university to make sure we had a clean flat, it seems to have passed easily enough. Mentioned a couple of problems i've had with the place previously and they where ok with it, only need to get content insurance now and everything will be peachy.

Sounds good :)

Yeah, i had a couple of choices to do things lastnight.....but i decided i'm too tired to carry on, I guess the weekend took it out of me.....Atleast its one way of knowing you've had a good weekend :p

Could have had Hazel round for a few beers, or gone out with the gf, But instead i decided....i'll be good, i'll catch up on sleep, save my money (instead of dipping into my savings like usual) to go see the gf, and i'll save the beers....they'll last longer = value for money.

Atm i've got rather alot of things on my mind - Moneywise

Interesting... I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had for months last night. A solid seven hours and I woke up feeling refreshed enough to get out of bed before the alarm went off. I can't even remember the last time that happened...

That's why I'm a bit of a scrooge at Christmas. All I can think about is money and how little I have to buy presents and how much more littler I'll have once presents are bought. I know if you giveth you shall receiveth but the run up is soul destroying for me. It's one of those " I wish I was a millionaire" moments you have. Then I'd be easy street. Ah well...

...oh, and Morning by the way. :p

Rather busy today so may only be creaping around in the shadows of the thread for the time being. Picking you off, one by one.
:twisted:

edit: I too had the best night of sleep I've had for ages. I was knecking coffee too but I still crashed.

whats with everyone waking up refreshed this morning? Hah, i was somewhat the same, 5 hours exactly and i'm more wide awake than i have been in 3 weeks. Kinda wish that worked all the time, but we can always hope hah.

Tachi- said:
i left work and had my drinking lesson, drinking in the dark is
my mum and sister tied up the house
I'm so tired today, I'm reading it all wrong. :S

Arbalest said:
whats with everyone waking up refreshed this morning? Hah, i was somewhat the same, 5 hours exactly and i'm more wide awake than i have been in 3 weeks. Kinda wish that worked all the time, but we can always hope hah.
I'm totally knackered after 4 gigs since Saturday. I can only think of my days off on Friday / Monday =D.

Edit: Oh, and good morning everyone

I guess its like those days when everyone....no matter where you are in the country (world maybe?) its dragging its heels.
Everyones feeling that same drag.....but were all in different parts of the country, all in different jobs and things.

We all must just get the odd night where its a restful one :thumb:

I agree with Voddas on the scrooge part.
Town had the christmas light switch on.....on sunday...halfway through november and were starting the decorations for something that happens more than a month later??

Christmas songs on the radio too......I'm now being pressured into buying christmas presents early....and the worst of it is, i dunno who wants what. So i guess everyones getting coal ;)

Tachi- said:
I guess its like those days when everyone....no matter where you are in the country (world maybe?) its dragging its heels.
Everyones feeling that same drag.....but were all in different parts of the country, all in different jobs and things.

We all must just get the odd night where its a restful one :thumb:

I agree with Voddas on the scrooge part.
Town had the christmas light switch on.....on sunday...halfway through november and were starting the decorations for something that happens more than a month later??

Christmas songs on the radio too......I'm now being pressured into buying christmas presents early....and the worst of it is, i dunno who wants what. So i guess everyones getting coal ;)
It's a conspiracy to get everyone knackered today =D

About christmas, keep it simple. Flowers for the women, socks / ties for the blokes. =P

Yeah everyone (bar me....and 2 others) has gone up to the 6ths floor to get the swineflu vaccine. And not liking needles, trusting my immune system more than something thats been out less than 6 months.

lol i like the simplistic approach chaos,
I'm running low on socks (i think my dad steals all of them)
So i'm waiting for the special (and guarenteed yearly) christmas socks and the christmas jumper. :lol:

I find superdrug and places like that what do cosmetic things in boxs

When my dad was buying home insurance they wanted to take into account the fact that his house could flood because it's close to a river... despite the fact that it's at the top of a ten metre bank on one side of said river. Other nearby houses would have to be entirely submerged before the ground floor even got damp.

Tachi- said:
Hello peoples :)

floody warning?
I wouldn't worry....if it looks like it'll flood then fair enough.....but if it doesn't then don't worry :)
Back home it only takes an hour to flood things... Once I've got caught in a flood whistl driving home, water came over the car and killed the engine. can never was the same after that :S

The biggest risk with floods where I used to live was the material damage and risk of disease carried by the water. other than that, I can't remember of people drowning, except for the odd drunkard who decides to swim at the river, as he is already soaked... :/

Back