The General Conversation Area

lmao you make him sound like a troubled soul, destined to wander the forums...until that fateful day where he will atone for his sins/or find justice....and will be at peace :p

Tbh.....its more.....Winter.....spring (starts sometime around april now a days ¬_¬)......2 weeks of summer (usually one week in june and one in july - inbetween those weeks though....anything could happen)... Autumn (starts sept the 1st.......finishes sept 10th) and then we head to winter again.

i thought yesman was crap tbh.

Afternoon Arby. Yes Man is a good film... that's more of a mix of genre than just a solid comedy like I'm taliking about. Speaking of Jim Carrey, Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura fall under what I'm saying. Those films are epic. XD

*ahem*

Started watching Gunbuster last night after feeling so out of place the other day. lol Only seen the first two episodes and loving it so far. You just can beat some 80's animation with some electro pop tunes. Hah. It's great stuff.

*looks at time* Gonna head for lunch now. Voddas needs his energys! :D

Laters

edit: And a happy afternoon to you Kevin :thumb: Shamon! OOh!

KevinB said:
I have posted occasionally, but I am more of a lurker and I am very bad at logging out.

YAY i summoned the spirit of KevinB! *puts Ouija board away* :D

Join us kevin... join the warm glowing warming glow that is general convo

Do u feel the weather makes u moan like a bitch... like tachi?.

Ah i see, thats true enough, pure comedies are hard to find now, but agreed, Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura are epic.

Gunbuster...ahhh, if you can tell me where i can buy that i'd be very grateful, i've been looking for it for ages, and all i can find is the Blu-Ray pack. If i had a Ps3, that'd be fine, but my brother is the only one with that, so i'd need to go home to watch it.

skikes said:
afternoon guys... speaking of lurking whos kevinB? hes always online but ive never seen him post.
Met the guy personally at Expos twice. Nice chap, a bit quiet though. I mean, when compared to our non-stop talking people ;)

chaos said:
skikes said:
afternoon guys... speaking of lurking whos kevinB? hes always online but ive never seen him post.
Met the guy personally at Expos twice. Nice chap, a bit quiet though. I mean, when compared to our non-stop talking people ;)

Yeah, that arby......a right chatterbox ;)

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
skikes said:

Yeah, that arby......a right chatterbox ;)

yuwhaaa? i always thought i was relatively quiet compared to most >.>

CHAOS YOU SON OF BITCH!

did you do this!??!

FREE SPEACH! FREE SPEACH! FREE SPEACH!

IM BEING MOTHER ******* CONSORED YOU **** KNOCKERS!

Pulling legs? Invader Zim? *checks last few posts*

Ah... less intresting than it first appeared. lol

Hey Arby, dunno where to get Region 2 besides the Movies myself. I can however point out some US IMPORTS that are of a desirable price. Second SERIES also available at a good price.
:thumb:

edit: ******* ****. Quite ******* ***********. O_O

@Voddas: Cheers mate, i take it this is the very same one on Up1? If so, shall order it from there next month, or when i'm not as pushed to pay for stuff.

Back