The General Conversation Area

Hey Voddas.

take multivitamins....NOW! lol

honestly....the cold weather and long hours...not enough sleep. people get run down and their immune system gets affected.....so multivitamins are a good source to combat colds.

Cheers Doc.Tach. :p

The aircon in the office isn't helping either like. When I stop for a second, I feel like I could collapse. Damn, I can't wait to go home.

:lol: @ potato potato

I ment to say two OVAs :)

Anywho, haven't viewed much anime of that variety since Sarah moved in two years ago. She doesn't appreciate it as much as I do. Shame really.
:roll:

Its your mission.....should you choose to accept it.....to get your other half to watch anime.....and become a fan......

This forum with self destruct in........30 seconds.

I've had her watching anime on several occasions. We watched Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (Girl Who Lept Threw Time) the other Sunday. Problem we have is that she hates subs and I'm not a huge Dub fan...
:roll:
...plus, alot of the time there isn't a dub option. Heh.

Anyway, my point being, hentai is on a completely differnt scale to average girlfriend+anime viewing. I don't think she'd stick it.
:p

Actually, this will be my first hentai title. I've seen the highly cutted version and I really liked that, so I decided to give this a go, as I could snap that for cheap.

Fair enough mate. I hope you enjoy it if you get the chance.

I'm heading off now so I'll catch you all later in the week. Been busy as sin today. Hopefully it will get quieter as the week progresses.

Ciao for now. ^____^

Cought me red handed. :lol:

Not lurking, just logged in whilst I work. :p

I'm not so bad mate, a little under the weather but living. Sarah is being hit my a bad cold (possibly Flu) and I'm getting some over flow. Feel achey and just generaly drained... tis not nice.

Anywhy, hows you?

edit: I'M NOT LURKING!! XD (in reply to email)

lmao

ah okay then :p

I did tell you to take some multivits :lol: if you'd have listened to Tachi you'd be feeling normal :p

I'm fine, abit tired...but i guess thats what i get for sitting up till 1.30 watching sex drive.

Thinking of txting kayls, seeing if she want to go out for something to eat tonight or spend the night in together.

Sounds good... All I'm planning on is some tea, my sofa and my comfies. Aaaahhh... relaxation.

I have Sex Drive (the film) but have still to watch it. Any good? For some reason there's something about it that's been putting me off watching it... proabably better films to choose. lol

We seem to be lacking in good comedies nowadays imo. We need something epic to come our way.

I agree.

Not enough decent comedies :/
it's all depressing, people dying, end of the world, everyones going to die boring dribble ¬_¬

Sex drive is a alright film, i think you'd enjoy its humour, think Superbad....but more revealing and has amanda crew in it (who in an ideal world...i'd be laid with right now)

She's my type of women (facially) reminds me of nicole (from eastbourne) :)

i'm ready for bed right now ¬_¬ i was wide awake earlier...now i can't keep my eyes open.

afternoon guys... speaking of lurking whos kevinB? hes always online but ive never seen him post.

and tachi you really need to do something about ur tiredness... im not worried, im just sick of hearing you complain about it. :)

lol

It's only come on recently....usually i'm not too bad.

i blame the season.....my body clock (hahahaha its really crap) i usually find regulating time in summer easier than in winter.

I hate that feeling. Dozing at your desk at work is the worst. When I first started working here I got pulled in for falling asleep at my desk lol. I blaimed their heating. =P

Bah... work hasn't been very concistant today. Been very random. Can't complain thou as it keeps me and my mind occupied.

edit: Mornin Skikes

what happened to spring and autumn then? they are always evident here. ;p Winter is still a month away after all ;p

My body clock has always been buggered up, so when i do sleep, i never know for how long. could be 2 or 3 hours, or could be nearly 10 or so. Even still, it sometimes gives me free time to study for mid-terms(today for example >.>) So its not always that bad.

In terms of the comedy bit: the only good comical film i've seen out recently is Yes Man, thats it. I really can't think of any other ones out more recently that are funny, and its disappointing.

LOOK LOOK! KEVINB IS ONLINE!

KevinB if ur reading this i demand u make contact with us! Who has wronged you? why do you never post? Speak to us and let ur soul be at rest.

Back