The General Conversation Area

skikes said:
CHAOS YOU SON OF BITCH!

did you do this!??!

FREE SPEACH! FREE SPEACH! FREE SPEACH!

IM BEING MOTHER **** CONSORED YOU **** KNOCKERS!
Yeah, I've decided to play with the PHP word censor.
It's not like you can't work your way around it though. I'll take that away later.

hey mono, afternoon!

At Tachi - I've did that in a day Skikes was particularly abusing f words. Ultimately, we don't need that tbh. Most behave properly.

spoiler tag is not really censorship.
That word censor thing is sort of a joke, but it was meant a joke to skikes, so that's fine.

It was added two weeks ago, I think, so as you can see, it's hardly doindg any harm :p And he only noticed that now :D

chaos said:
hey mono, afternoon!

At Tachi - I've did that in a day Skikes was particularly abusing f words. Ultimately, we don't need that tbh. Most behave properly.

:eek:

WTF im refined! i only use **** when its absolutely necessary... its part of my culture... your a nazi! :evil:

lol yeah, part of Chaos' Nazi regime is to block out all skikes swearing and offensive language :p

Sounds funny to me.

Chaos.....Admit defeat...... i was born before or around the time that most of those shows where aired.

Well f u c k me. ;)

I thought that censor had been on for a while (I'm sure I fell afoul of it months ago...) that's why I'd been censoring a single letter in my 'effing recently to lessen the effect.

Im leaving

I will not stand for chaos' bigotry! I will not be another name on another list.

When he comes after you...

Tachi for complaining so much and consored you everytime you said "i feel..."

Or you Voddas, what if u get consored everytime you post something about eating.

Or you mono, everytime you start a sentence with hello or goodbye...

Who will you complain to then! NOT ME! becuase im gone! Im leaving for a forum that believes in free speach... that believes in F U C K!

Now good day to all you enablers! Enjoy ur (symbolic) gas showers!

HEIL CHAOS

Last edited by a moderator:
skikes said:
chaos said:
hey mono, afternoon!

:eek:

WTF im refined! i only use **** when its absolutely necessary... its part of my culture... your a nazi! :evil:
I'm racist. I don't like people whose names starts with "Sk" and ends with "ikes" ;)

Tachi- said:
lol yeah, part of Chaos' Nazi regime is to block out all skikes swearing and offensive language :p

Sounds funny to me.
to block only skikes... mm, interesting idea :D

Tachi- said:
Chaos.....Admit defeat...... i was born before or around the time that most of those shows where aired.
eyah, give or take ten years.... ;)

skikes said:
Im leaving

I will not stand for chaos' bigotry! I will not be another name on another list.
name? you're just number 6 here, what is this name non-sense ;)

skikes said:
When he comes after you...

Tachi for complaining so much and consored you everytime you said "i feel..."

Or you Voddas, what if u get consored everytime you post something about eating.

Or you mono, everytime you start a sentence with hello or goodbye...

Who will you complain to then! NOT ME! becuase im gone! Im leaving for a forum that believes in free speach... that believes in F U C K!

Now good day to all you enablers! Enjoy ur (symbolic) gas showers!

HEIL CHAOS

Last edited by a moderator:
30 mins to go and my eyes are now glued to the clock! G_G

Not looking forward to tonight, With Sarah being ill, she doesn't smile much if at all. I needs me some smiles!!
*sigh*
Guess I'll just have to Modern Warfare it after she goes to bed then! XD

chaos said:
Met the guy personally at Expos twice. Nice chap, a bit quiet though. I mean, when compared to our non-stop talking people ;)

Thank Chaos.

Tachi- said:
:eek: *rubs eyes* :eek:

I generally have that effect on people.

Tachi- said:
Will you depart now? or stick around?

I am going to try and be a bit more active, but no guarantee.

skikes said:
YAY i summoned the spirit of KevinB! *puts Ouija board away* :D

I have not had any spirits yet this evening. Though I did by myself a bottle of poteen at the week end, which is 48% alcohol by volume.

skikes said:
Join us kevin... join the warm glowing warming glow that is general convo

<Gismo>Arge bright light!</Gismo>

skikes said:
Do u feel the weather makes u moan like a bitch... like tachi?.

No, although I am currently very pissed off at my work at the moment, as they have not payed the overtime they owe my from the past 2 and a half months, and I could do with the money.

Back