The General Conversation Area

Check it! You know it's poosible. All you need is one. :D

Takes a lot of training and straining. It's definately not for the week hearted either.

:p

You need to practice on soft surfaces first and work your way through foam, mattress, carpet, and granite!

*has a idea for a fitness video... but them quickly dismisses it*

lol

edit: Fuuny that no one else has wanted to join in the converstaion.... they're probably busy trying it right now. ^^

Speak of the devil. \/

LMAO another tenacious D fan no doubt :p

Yeah i have rather a few gay mates. and although there's alot of gay banter going about between the straight lads and the gay ones in our group....i've never had a situation where one of them was staring at the soldier.

i agree with skikes, it gives gays a bad name.
they've got enough on their plate just being different.

I'll probably end up in kink tonight (gay bar) when chicago's finishes at 3, we walk up the road to kink and carry on drinkin till 5am. This one time though....Simon was stood dancing and this raging homo ran upto him and started feeling him up. after 3 times of being told to **** off from simon and being told that his "target" was straight, not gay. the bloke just wouldn't quit.

So in the end simon stood there and said "go on then mate. give it a squeeze. if it twitches even slightly then i'll go home with you, if it doesn't move....i'm knocking 12 shades of **** out of you"

Poor guy got taken outside and beaten to a pulp.

Tachi- said:
This one time though....Simon was stood dancing and this raging homo ran upto him and started feeling him up. after 3 times of being told to F*** off from simon and being told that his "target" was straight, not gay. the bloke just wouldn't quit.

So in the end simon stood there and said "go on then mate. give it a squeeze. if it twitches even slightly then i'll go home with you, if it doesn't move....i'm knocking 12 shades of **** out of you"

Poor guy got taken outside and beaten to a pulp.

:eek:

...im not touching that one...

anyways...

so um cock pushups eh? lol

lmfao nm... just found it.

Youve got me listening to **** her gently now lol

edit: why cant i say **** but i can say *******?

fuckity
titfuck
*****prinkle
doublefuck
shitfuck
fuckxpialidocious

HELLZ YEH IM ******* THE SYSTEM RIGHT UP THE FUCKPIPE!

lol yeah i'm off to lunch in 15 mins anyway..... Can't believe you've not heard the wonderful randomness of Tenacious D before :eek:

almost as strange as anime fans not watchin gunbuster (i cba to watch it)

Did someone say Tenacious D?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA4mVS0u_uo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA4mVS0u_uo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This song is so f*cking badass.

skikes said:
i just found out one of my favorite artists has covered one of my favorite songs

uffie - hong kong gardens

Anyways im off here... byes!
Siousie and the Banshees =) awesome band. Citites in dust brings tears to my eyes...Guess I should listen to it now.

I'm having a pasta bake from tesco.

I just had a large twister meal from KFC and they freaking forgot my chips!!!!!!! If it weren't for the fact I was no where near the KFC when I found out I would have been in there like a cannibal in a maternity ward! Was not impressed... never mind.

I really can't be doing with work this aftrenoon. Still not 100% on what my plan is tonight... *siigh*

Voddas said:
I just had a large twister meal from KFC and they freaking forgot my chips!!!!!!! If it weren't for the fact I was no where near the KFC when I found out I would have been in there like a cannibal in a maternity ward! Was not impressed... never mind.

I really can't be doing with work this aftrenoon. Still not 100% on what my plan is tonight... *siigh*

I want KFC now...

i have a chiken legend from Maccy D's....it tastes funny....thankyou maccy's for feeding me this shite ¬_¬

y'know? i think they might have swapped the usual retarded chickens for the demented ones who are even less able and barely capable of living.

What next? Roadkill?

Nah, it'll be chicken even lower in the food chain...

Eggs that have been blended and then stuck back together in the shape of a chicken fillet....

I feel queazy now... OxO

At least with KFC, your getting a fillet rather than chicken lips. :p

Back