The General Conversation Area

lol science is easy to get your head round.....once you've got round the whole periodic table and understand electrodes and the random other stuff........Biology is always great fun too.

i used to love science in school :)

erm, not this weekend (friday i'm out, saturday i'm at a house warming party with the missus) Not next weekend (its my birthday so i expect i'll be drunk all weekend) but the weekend after should be fine.

It also gives me time to go crimbo shoppin out of town (which i enjoy :) )

Could have a mini AUKN meet up :p

Ryo Chan said:
i say again, MW2 is only good for the multiplayer
Pay no attention. He must be cranky. ;)

The Single player is indeed short, but it awesome to play imo. Most people buy the game for the multiplay anyway. The Campaigns are (at the very least) a very nice bonus. Plus you get the Specail Forces Co-Op missions too. XD

*looks at time*

Ok all, I'm off Walmart... I mean Asda now to get some bits. Catch you all laters.

Cioa for now.

Tachi- said:
Ahh okay :0 sounds good....just don't lead me up some dodgy side alley....its at moments like that, that i start to worry lol :p

I won't :p

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Mono.....not this weekend....not next weekend....the weekend after that.....fancy goin to brighton for a hot chocolate and a laugh with Tachi? :)
*Puts on Tamaki cosplay*
No!!! Dad won't let you!
*takes cosplay out*

I want hot chocolate in Brighton with Mono too.

lol :lol:

and it will be an awesome time if you come as well chaos :D

:lol:

Now my gf....she's training to be an accountant....so as far as i'm aware, if i where to stay with her forever......i'd never have to worry about the maths side of things lol

memorium said:
yeah, i went to see my old maths teacher today to check what 10 to the power of minus 4 is

it turns out it actually just means divide by 10,000 :roll:

X^-1 = 1/X
∴ 6X^-3 = 6/X^3

If that makes things easier.

I briefly had to touch on Indicies again earlier during some work regarding differentiation.

Back