The General Conversation Area

lol Hello Ryo

Mono.....not this weekend....not next weekend....the weekend after that.....fancy goin to brighton for a hot chocolate and a laugh with Tachi? :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNC0kIzM1Fo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNC0kIzM1Fo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*note for chaos* vid = John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air

Tachi- said:
I often start singing whilst in HMV. not to Abba tho....it's usually to some random music.
Ryo Chan said:
i'm always singing at work, much to the pain of my collegues
See what I mean? it's normal to sing randomly =D

Tachi- said:
Mono.....not this weekend....not next weekend....the weekend after that.....fancy goin to brighton for a hot chocolate and a laugh with Tachi? :)
*Puts on Tamaki cosplay*
No!!! Dad won't let you!
*takes cosplay out*

I want hot chocolate in Brighton with Mono too.

And I don't have a GF - but one thing is one thing and another is another.
:p

Haven't seen either but my anime fire is still burning strong. Been watching less talked about anime, like Spice and Wolf and now Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Both have been awesome. What do you think of Gunbuster? Might be tempted with that one. Not overwhelmed by DMC myself like.

Ps I was off having lunch. :p

Gunbuster 2 (or DieBuster if you prefer) was pretty good, i can see the places that Gurrean Lagaan took for inspiration. A lot of it didn't make much sense but that doesn't lessen it. It may of helped if i had watched Gunbuster first mind but i do plan to see that now.

I freaking loved Gurren Lagen and there was nothing I didn't understand. I was dedicated to both series over the course of a week. Very moreish... makes me feel like Gunbuster is going to ge a good watch also. Cheers Black.

Later Black! :D

I stopped watching Blach and Shippuuden a few months ago with the plan that I would catch up. Now I can't get motivated over them at all. Can anyone relight my passion or is it dead forever?
:roll:

Back