The General Conversation Area

Voddas said:
makes me feel like Gunbuster is going to ge a good watch also

HOLD ON A MINUTE!?!?!?

How can an anime fan NOT have watched gunbuster!?

This is crazy talk! i really must insist you watch it... the ova NOT the movie.

The ending actually moved me... this is a big deal, nothing moves me.

Btw IM BACK ^_^

...briefly i think.

helloo all

chaos and mono and me in brighton? sounds like a laugh :)
hey we can have a proper pint chaos :thumb:

Just rand around town doing things.
Buying 2 bottles of bacardi.
1 birthday card
2 bags of chilli coated peanuts
1 chinese
and a necklace.

its my mums birthday tomorrow so its a last minute job lol everyone in the office now has to play "hide the birthday card whilst trying to sign it"

Because its like 20 years old and every1 just assumes every1 has seen it and knows how amazing it is lol

And shame on you chaos! i expected this from voddas but not from you, for shame.

Hey! o_O

*sulk*

People refer to different anime's as cult series. This one must have just slipped me by. I was probably watching Dominion Tank Police at the time... or Overfiend for that matter.

*humph* ^^

May as well also state the fact that i am yet to watch Gunbuster and Diebuster, so there we go. I know there is the Blu-Ray pack about, but since i lack a Blu-Ray player at the moment, it seemed rather pointless picking it up. So if i can get be pointed in the direction of normal DVD's for them, i'll go pick em up.

So which is the best one to watch first? Aim for the top! perhaps? Let me know and I'll get it watched so I can be more sool like you guys.

:lol: *wipes tear from eye* ;)

You dont have to watch diebuster... its not a real sequel. It doesnt feel or look anything like aim for the top, just makes references to it. Its a fun show but not a must see.

p.s. voddas u will never be as cool as me.

p.s. 2 - ps with a vegence: BYE im away again ^_^

*waits till he leaves*

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR COOL! Heh, showed him.

Anywho, guess I'll look into watching Gunbuster after I finish Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 then. I think It's actually in my collection, just never watched it.
:p

Ryo Chan said:
then you sir, are a false otaku
(o.0)

skikes said:
And shame on you chaos! i expected this from voddas but not from you, for shame.
I have never been a big fan of the mecha. Never seen Macross and I'm yet to watch my first gundam series. I've read some gundam manga before though.

I've seen the Gunbuster movies, does that makes me a better? just a little, perhaps?

:lol:

You don't ahve to justfy yourselves people. :p

I do quite the look of it though. Just happens to be a series I never got round to... and there's plenty of them.

:lol:
Fare enough. I get where your coming from. I sometimes wish I was more of a die hard Otaku... but I'm glad I'm not. I'm not fiancialy backed for a hard core otaku's needs. ^__^

edit: I like to limit myself to £20/£30 a month on anime related things. No more. It's hard. ¬_¬

You can be a hard core otaku without deep pockets =)
specially because we were talking about something that I don't believe that has a proper release in english. ;)

Back