The General Conversation Area

Your a very strange person :p

Your the sort of person who gets bought a present, and you prefer to play in the box it came in don't you? :p

Best thing i've done....SUGAR BASKETS! they where amazing. just drip heated sugar over the base of a bowl and stick it in the fridge....10mins later you get it out and add ice cream to it....lovely Jubbly :D

lol the older pics i used to be a scene kid and take loads of pics.....now a days i tend to let others take random pics of me.

It was pritty damn good! :thumb::D

I never remove tags o facebook so there's loads of horrible ones of me. I just think I deserve it for getting in that state/wearing those clothes/ pulling that face or whatever I was doing for the picture to look freaking awefull.
:roll:

Mines usually.....He's drunk soo much. you can tell he's dehydrated and tired.

the most annoying one is....i'm either centre of a stupid pic. or in the background of a good pic...doing something stupid :p
Worst thing i've had was....i was minding my own business....and my mate sammy took a pic of my backside and put it online ¬_¬

No1 deserves ugliness voddas... its like cancer, its something u cant control and its just plain not fair!

I think the world would be a happier place if every1 put the effort in to making themselves look good because then every1 would feel good and no1 would start wars.

I dare u to try and start a war when ur looking ur best. I DARE YOU :evil:

Edit: tachi thats nothing, i got drunk and got my wab out and every1 took photos for all to see lol i used to always post mooning pictures of myself... not now though, now im refined *cough*

wab? :lol:
Weat and Beg?

I too not longer shed the skin in drunked photos... well maybe a nipple slip here and there but nothing too distastefull.
;)

edit: Hey, I didn't say I was ugly. :(

No no no... just the wheat, no beg lol

And i didnt say u were ugly, i was refering to u enduring ur ugly photos and ugly people in general... i hate them and pity them all at the same time ^_^

lol nipple slip

lmao.

Yeah i'm sort of dreading the first lads holiday.
My mates tend to have a cruel sense of humour ( i guess that's why we all get on so well) So you can tell that whilst someones asleep. there will be indecent things done to them.

I have a few plans in mind though....Shaving eyebrows off and gluing them to their cheeks or something.
getting an icecube out of the mini freezer and when (i'm thinking this has to happen to sam) is asleep......throwing it in his bed and either claiming he'd pissed himself or just watch him jump up screaming.

All to be documented in video and put online :thumb:

My dad has the best prank ever.

He was in the forces....went to Kenya to help build this road to aid the locals or something or other...anyway....at night he'd had abit too much to drink. got out of his bed and walked to what he thought was the end of the beds......turns out it wasn't but he was so drunk he didn't realise. So he held onto the bunk bed next to him and started going for a piss......onto a noob. the noob started screaming that a Babboon or something was pissing on him and my dad shouted out "don't worry....i'll get him!"
Quickly ran outside and finished pissing.....went back in and said "it's ran off" lol.

Hiya Tachi,chaos and Voddas :D

and lol the only embarrasing thing I have done that I can think off is when I was HMV and they played some ABBA music which I automatically started singing aloud to :p

lol baboon, thats funny...

Tachi dont shave off ur mates eyebrows, thats like one of the cruelest things u can do to some1... or at the very least do it to some1 who has a gf because u know the single ones aint gettin laid if they have no eyebrows.

Hey mono.

edit: i sing along in stores all the time... especially when i worked in new look, i used to find myself singing into customers faces, which is only made worse by the fact i cant sing a note!

MONONOKE said:
and lol the only embarrasing thing I have done that I can think off is when I was HMV and they played some ABBA music which I automatically started singing aloud to :p
That's only embarassing if you start dancing too, otherwise I'm pretty sure it's normal ;)

Belated later Skikes!

I love singing. I do it all the time... much to the embarrasment of Sarah/ family/ work colleges etc. I love eeet!

Oh! Time for lunch. Will be back on laters people.

Ciao for now. :D

(ps. Singing in the most manliness of ways of course.)

*puffs out chest and stroles out*

Back