The General Conversation Area

As vent Nukem would say...
Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls of steel! :thumb:

It was a ventrilo prank I heard. Evet used vent before? It's like Teamspeak, a program designed so gamers can talk to one another while their at home. Anyway, somebody edited Duke Nukem phrases and started doing them over vent to piss people off.
There are different ones but the Duke Nukem one is the best. :lol: Some kids mam comes on the line and starts kicking off.

I just watched that vid. LMAO, epic. That woman / pre-pubescent boy / whatever it is goes f*ckin' mental though, geez. I'd just laugh and enjoy the classic Duke quotes. 8)

Always had a very high confidence......Motivational wise though...if i can't be bothered with something, it's never goin to happen.

The Nukem quote was funny.

one Nukem quote i've always loved was "when i kill you i'm going to rip of your neck and sh*t down it"

Shortly after killing the monster....the cutscene was funny as hell.

Well guys, time for me to disappear. Won't be around tomorrow (stock buying) and will then probably be tied up for a couple of days sorting and pricing what I've bought. See ya later.

Tachi- said:
one Nukem quote i've always loved was "when i kill you i'm going to rip of your neck and sh*t down it"

Shortly after killing the monster....the cutscene was funny as hell.
I belive it's,
"I'm gonna rip off your head an **** down your throat!" lol

Later Ayase!

I'm gonna prepare to leave also so I'll say my farewells now. Have a good evening all and will probably see you on the morrow.

Cioa for now.

Alright Ayase,

Remember to chill at the weekend okay mate? :)

I'll be heading off in a few mins myself....deciding what to do tonight.
I may just chill and watch anime or play ps3 and drink the fosters crate i opened on saturday.....Don't want it going off so its best to drink it all at once ;)

Cya Voddas, I've hacked the NHS mainframe and acquired your home number....i'll call later ;)

Morning Skikes.....

Coffee doesn't really settle with me too much anymore. a hot chocolate would be nice...i have some on my desk but without milk and sugar and whipped cream with a flake and flake sprinkles ontop.....It's not worth sorting out.

Erm.....not much to report...was playing dynasty warriors all lastnight....that's about it.

You?

Edit: lol i'm sure if you ask nicely...Mono will give you a hug too :)

Why not have a mochachino... compromise between coffee and chocolate.

My fav drink from starbucks is a mocha, half chocolate, extra shot of espresso, no cream... smex!

Last night uhhh... played tekken 6 online kicking as much ass as i was getting my ass kicked so it was a complete waste of time.

Woke up this morning with a cold, but in a good mood today atleast lol

Morning Tachi, Skikes and Chaos. 8)

Thanks for the caffeine skikes.

*pours coffee into half drunk coffee he was already been drinking*

Heard of coffee? Hah!! I live off the stuff. :p

You cant tell, you guys are always tired lol

AHHH I ******* HATE facebooks tag thing! i work really hard not to have ugly pictures of myself just floating around and i spend everyday untagging myself from these hidieous photos i cant delete :(

Back