The General Conversation Area

LOL Yeah....every weekend i used to go out. i'd either have to spend the next day untagging myself from *coughs* innappropriate or terrible pictures people feel a strange urge to tag me into ¬_¬

Skikes...mind if i add you on FB?

I try not to get into too many photos...

Because while YES i am incredibly attractive... like REALLY REALLY HOT... i just dont photograph all that well. I always end up pulling a face or something.

I look much better in videos... maybe i should use gifs lol

skikes said:
I try not to get into too many photos...

Because while YES i am incredibly attractive... like REALLY REALLY HOT... i just dont photograph all that well. I always end up pulling a face or something.

I look much better in videos... maybe i should use gifs lol

=)
I admire your modesty :D

I look good in a paper bag. :p

Thinking of shaving my beard off this weekend... I have to get my new driving liscence done and I dunno what typeof facial hair to fashion lol. Nothing exotic like.

skikes said:
Beyond a smoldering shadow no facial hair is acceptable.

Skikes has spoken.
ditto

I just realized I've got a provisional license for a long time (possibly a year), but never had a single driving lesson. I need to take my theory exam first though.

Annoying :/

Right, just sent you a facebook add friend....thing

Well, my weekends sorted.
the lads are coming over.. drinkin 2 crates of beer. then heading into town. where i'll probably end up seeing my parents and neighbours in chicago's (damn you mothers birthday and damn chicago's for 80's music)

So if i end up para....no worries i can always bundle into a taxi with the folks :p

Tachi- said:
Right, just sent you a facebook add friend....thing

Well, my weekends sorted.
the lads are coming over.. drinkin 2 crates of beer. then heading into town. where i'll probably end up seeing my parents and neighbours in chicago's (damn you mothers birthday and damn chicago's for 80's music)

So if i end up para....no worries i can always bundle into a taxi with the folks :p
a request to me ? Or to skikes?

Anyway, London Jazz festival tomorrow, saturday and sunday. Possibly a movie on Saturday. I wanted to see "The men who stares at goats". Seems like a good one.

Maybe I'll go see the Lord Mayor's fireworks on Saturday.
http://www.lordmayorsshow.org/visitors/fireworks

Accepted

Mines sorted too... Got afew friends coming down to dublin, my sister is getting a big bag of grass and we're all getting baked for 3 days ^_^

I think it were for skikes chaos. GAAH!! Damn vending machine wouldn't give me my Twix and no matter how much I threw it around, it just wouldn't release it's garsp. I now have two twixs. ¬_¬

lol it is possible

but only when the twix is very small.
there;s a purple wrappered version ox twix which works very well for straw usage.

An yeah it was for skikes.
Sounds like a chilled weekend lol.

I don't dabble in grass myself. Find it more funny to passive smoke and get weird affects :p

Bet your looking through my dodgy pics ¬_¬

I'll try it shorter next time. Not that I attempted it with a twix extra like. Hah! You just reminded me of my microwave biscuit days when I was younger.

Nothing exciting really. When I was a kid and the oarental Units weren't around, I used to (not all the time) stick a chocolate biscuit on a plate and stick it in teh microwave for a few seconds making it all gooey and yummy (as skikes would say). You can do it on toast have it with icecream... or what ever. Good for a desert, and you options were only limited by the different biscuits.

I know it's random. :p

Lol i did have a quick flick through haha

Ur such a poser, u have so many you've taken of urself LOL

edit: voddas that actually sounds pretty damn good :eek:

Back