The General Conversation Area

memorium said:
are those the french movies? or something different? i'm confused, there's so many movies with the word "Taxi" in them :p

Yes, the French ones. :D

Subbed not dubbed obviously. Dubs for live-action usually suck because you notice when the lip-syncing is even slightly off, unlike in anime where it is easy to sync.

Mornin' Tach.

I'm not that tired the day, mind you i did sleep way to much last night. But ah well. Gpt a good few hours to wait before class starts, and i really dunno what to do, or can't even be bothered for that matter. Bah humbug

Working now AND being on Call tonight? Yes, yes you are mad ;p

Well, i'm keeping an eye on my uni e-mail at least, since we are due our essay and group project results for our Project Planning Module(finally). Takes them 4 weeks to finally get back to us with them when normally, it doesn't take half the time. Stupid maths people >.>

Morning all! :D

I'm also not too bad today Tachi. Got dragged to bed early, so had myself about 8 hours. I'M ALL CHARGED!!

So glad it's Friday! But can't wait till Saturday! Having a games night with my brother-in-law. Modern Warfare 2!! Woop!

LMAO owned.

Anyway....i'm out tonight....so i'm doing on call till 8....then going out at 9. but if i happen to be playing dynasty warriors or in the shower...the fone can sit and ring for all i care muhahaha

I'm not out tonight. Gonna take it easy with a movie and a bottle (or 2) of red. :p

...lets stop talking about the weekend. The 5 hours I have left at work will drag even more so if we do. ¬_¬

I'm quite busy at work today but what's everyone elses excuse? Rather quiet on here today...

Anyone seen Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 yet? Watching at the moment. Very good series so far (up to episode 8). It's like a slice of life disaster movie.

Unless he means Ayase.

just had 2 lots of training....moving and handling and fire safety....what a load of bollocks.
cheesy dvd or people trying to give formal information in a situation that in normal life wouldn't be so formal.

Oh had something happen to me in the gym lastnight.
Went for a shower and then went to get changed....i'm putting my boxers on and i look round, there's this bloke looking in a mirror in my direction and smiling. so i said "wtf you looking at, ******* bum bandit"
to which he ran off.

Honestly....just because i had to pick mini tachi up off the floor to put it in the boxers....doesn't mean it should be admired by blokes. only women.

Tachi- said:
Oh had something happen to me in the gym lastnight.
Went for a shower and then went to get changed....i'm putting my boxers on and i look round, there's this bloke looking in a mirror in my direction and smiling. so i said "wtf you looking at, ******* bum bandit"
to which he ran off.

Honestly....just because i had to pick mini tachi up off the floor to put it in the boxers....doesn't mean it should be admired by blokes. only women.

I just sicked up in my mouth 0_o

anyways.... yes vodd, ive been watching tokyo mag 8.0

You mentioned it like a month ago and i was like oh hellz yeh that sounds prettay goood!

Only afew eps in and it is quite good.

OxO :lol:

Sweet, that's good to hear. There hasn't been much press for the anime so didn't know if anyone else had seen it. Tis a good watch like.

edit: Cock pushups perhaps Tachi? That'll cure your boardom... and you only need one.
8)

actually going back to what tachi was saying... about the trawler.. Ive had it done to me afew times and its quite disturbing. I was in a resturant afew weeks ago with all my family, and there was this old man at the bar who kept looking at me and everytime i went for a shlash the ****** was right in behind me! 3 TIMES! he just stood at the urinal wit the wab NOT PISSING. By the third time i just turned around and said "mate this is a ******* family place put ur dick away before i call the police."

He didnt even say anything, just walked out.

I hate gays like that, gives every1 else a bad name... but generally its just the old guys.

edit: whats a cock pushup?

It's where you lie on your front and lift your body with only your cock.

Can't belive you don't know that skikes. :roll:

edit: I got talking to a gay lad down town once (just being friendly) and he asked me out on a date. Then I felt like a trawler. o_O

I respectfully declined of course. :p

Back