The General Conversation Area

Ok, how about fencing the road off and putting up 'Mine field' warnings? Just image the puzzled face of the courier: "WTF?"

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:
Only problem is where I live, SatNav sends them up the road even though it's closed and they refuse to belive us. This also happens the other way, people try to use a road thats not there.

We have the same country problems :lol:

:lol:

That's fun though, you get to watch people drive their brand new Mercs up 1 in 4 gradients paved with rubble.

There's a big gate at the end of our Cul-de-sac (however it's spelt) and it was hilarious once, this merc refused to belive the road was closed and just charged at the fence. But, this was when the road had only just been closed, so this fence was open... Yeah- he went THROUGH and tried to make his way through a road thats got mudbank swirves (So its basically a snake you along where the road was, filled with mud i the road, if you understand? As opposed to it being straight, which it was, its now got curves from mud), and, **** knows what he done to be honest :lol:

lol

Hi Ayase! I've had no time AT ALL (literaly) to get onto AUKN over the past month (or any other leisure site for that matter).

Twas the start of the tax year this month! Bussiest time for tax men around the world. Been completely over run by work. It's been hell on computer! Now however the clouds and thunder are starting to subside so I can return to my normal routine for the next 10 months. Heh!

Hows tricks? I've really missed this forum. :cry:

Good, good. I'm my own boss finally - but it's been a busy couple of months for me as well getting it all sorted.

Not had much time for anime either. I see you're watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, I've been meaning to give that a look myself.

well it is nice to see a familiar face, we've had some new residents naturally. and a few old ones have returned, such as veteran vahla. other then that we've had a banner comp, which (hopefully) chaos will upload them to be live, and atm we have a Slayers appreciation week. Arbles is also taking suggestions on this

Only had a flick threw the forum so far and it looks like quite a few new names have popped up. Can only be a good thing for AUKN like. I'll get to grips more on what's going on in the threads when I have to time to read threw them.

@Ayase: Congrats on the "your own boss" subject. XD
I couldn't do it like. I'm too strict on my self. I'll probably become unimpresed and get myself fired lol.

You should try out Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! I'm loving the first season. Been awhile since an anime made me lol so much. Tis a good watch.

Oh yes apart from that people ranting on about this lolicon ban being passed, thing is people speculate that it could hinder other material, idk like me eiken for example

And you're also clearly not aware that it's Otaku State now. :p

Yeah, I got bored of talking about the whole loli legislation thing - it seems to have come up in about four seperate threads. I said all I wanted to in the Politics thread.

I'm not down with Otaku State either!!?? What's happening to me?!

Can you explain in a simple non essay terms what the loli legislation is all about? I need my catch up fix.

oh yeah 30 vols in Japanese, well i've played a dozen games in Japanese a couple that i still got that i couldn't play for a year or so.

Not sure whether you call that as above or as equal to you

Hey, it's almost like old times today... hey Mono. :)

@Otaku - I'm not showing off, honest. I just liked the Otaku Town / Otaku State referance. Plus we all know there's only one Otaku-san. :p

And Voddas, the loli-legalese is confusing, that's why there's been so much talk about it. The thing I don't like is that it does criminalise drawings - and I don't really think fictional characters need the protection of the law.

It might not be in good taste, but drawing or looking at drawings isn't harming any real people, and for me that's what the law should be about - protecting people. Surely if they're going to do this they should ban all films and comics which feature killing, as last time I looked that was illegal too.

Back