The General Conversation Area

Is it about Otaku purchasing habits? I've never knew the show was so specific, I thougth it was generic otaku culture.

Funnily enough, in JP it apparently was the big hit of that season.

I would say it is like Azumanga Daioh crossed with Genshiken.

As for it being a hit in Japan, but not in the west - tastes differ between regions. Japan in general does not like first person shooters yet the west can't get enough of them.

I'm also fine thanks Mon. Been training some new starts so I've had my hands full for the past week. Tomorrow will be much the same. Oh joy... anyway, I've got to shoot. Just thought I'd stick my head it.

Hi and bye Memo and I'll catch you later Mono.

Ciao ^_______^

I'm currently facepalming at the BBC interview with the guy who has been taken hostage in his yacht. Like there's any point in asking hostages if they're being well treated. What other answer are they likely to give?

"Are you being well treated?"
"...No."

::muffled gunshots::

*Yaaaaaawn*

I'm off to london in less than 6 hours.....trying to take the gf shopping in london could just burst my wallet lol....

Have fun all

^_^

Morning. Where are you taking her Tachi?
Oxford street Primark is shopping heaven, according to my cousin.

Myself, I hardly ever buy any clothing (which I need to remedy soon)

Camden Market is also a good day out. :thumb:

Morning people. I'm training newbies again today so I'll be hovering in and out of conversation. I'll most likely just be reading as I'm not in a position to burst into convo as per normal.

Hope all is well? :D

Morning all. Whip those subordinates into shape Voddas! :twisted:

I went clothes shopping the other day and bought a pair of jeans just like one I already had. "No need to try these on" I thought. I thought wrong. Looks like they'll need a couple of washes to stretch them. Then when I got to the till my card was flagged up for a security check - after about ten minutes of waiting I was asked to come to the phone... turns out someone has defrauded me out of £30 for a mobile phone top up so bye-bye debit card. I don't know where the hell that's happened, the only unusual places I used my card on that weekend were a couple of major retailers in Leeds.

No comments on my 4-koma yet? :lol:

:lol:
I though it was funny as hell. I've decided to put something up, but it's more for myself than anything. I haven't been drawing for months and saw the comp and gave myself an excuse. I love drawing and don't think I'm too shabby but I've found I'm pants at putting it in a story board. lol

Voddas said:
Camden Market is also a good day out. :thumb:

Morning people. I'm training newbies again today so I'll be hovering in and out of conversation. I'll most likely just be reading as I'm not in a position to burst into convo as per normal.

Hope all is well? :D
Camdem is not so good on weekdays Voddas. And I prefer Brick lane to Camdem myself, as I can indulge myself to some really good curry.

Good luck trainig the newbies. Make sure to trick them into believing that your responsibilities are theirs as well ;)

ayase said:
Morning all. Whip those subordinates into shape Voddas! :twisted:

I went clothes shopping the other day and bought a pair of jeans just like one I already had. "No need to try these on" I thought. I thought wrong. Looks like they'll need a couple of washes to stretch them. Then when I got to the till my card was flagged up for a security check - after about ten minutes of waiting I was asked to come to the phone... turns out someone has defrauded me out of £30 for a mobile phone top up so bye-bye debit card. I don't know where the hell that's happened, the only unusual places I used my card on that weekend were a couple of major retailers in Leeds.

No comments on my 4-koma yet? :lol:
Last time I went cloth shopping has been almost 3 years ago, as I went to a shop to buy me a decent coat (as I realize we don't have coats for british weather back home).

WRT card, well, that sucks. Glad it was 30 quid rather than 300 quid though.

And I haven't seen you 4koma yet, as access is limited here at work. I'll comment when I see it at home. And also, this will close tomorrow anyway.

I'll be looking fwd to that comment. :p

It'd make sense that it wouldn't be so busy at Camden in the week... but then again I've only ever been there on Sundays and Mondays (Mondays are dead). I need to arrange a trip somewhere to do some Christmas shopping actually too. God damn Xmas is expensive.

o_O

Voddas said:
I'll be looking fwd to that comment. :p

It'd make sense that it wouldn't be so busy at Camden in the week... but then again I've only ever been there on Sundays and Mondays (Mondays are dead). I need to arrange a trip somewhere to do some Christmas shopping actually too. God damn Xmas is expensive.

o_O
=)
I did most of my Xmas shopping in July, as my mum came over to the UK =), so i'm all sorted. Just need a couple gifts for a couple good friends and I'm all sorted.

*Gives Chaos the EVIL eye*

Well, I'm sure it'll come together. That's what credit cards are for. *sobs*

Babies keep popping up too meaning there's even more heads to buy for. Did they stop to think how it would effect me before they decided to squeaze one out?! I think not. ¬_¬

Back