The General Conversation Area

Eureka Seven was a good series imo. Been waiting on the Movie for ages. Enjoy chaos... wait, did you get the first or 2nd semester at the Expo?

How much did you pay for it? I'm assuming it's Region 1?

Never seen Luky Star... have you seen it before or are you gonna dive head frst into a boxset?

memorium said:
curses! they never release the stuff i want here! :evil:

*pats on the back*

Don't worry about it, america have a ton of stuff i would of killed for as well. Thank god for importing and mutliregion dvd players.

Still you could always bug Andrew from Beez for LS, i intend to do that once more info is about the anime legend style sets he mentioned at the expo

Jayme said:
I am not one of those who care that you dyed your hair again, FYI.

Spyro, if your going next time, I'm seriously going to have to ignore the poverty of the people surrounding me and jump on the next hovercar (we'll be using them, you see, its 2010 next time) and meet the cool people of AUKN for a party. Yes. Joined Cosplay I hear? What a brilliant idea.

:lol: Ya' should care about my hair colours :roll:

And like, I don't get why if im going you'll be avoiding poverty? lol.

Chaos: It will be nice to meet you too. Sorry I couldn't make it this year- things have been hectic.

Voddas said:

Never seen Luky Star... have you seen it before or are you gonna dive head frst into a boxset?
I've paid 30ish quid. Expensive, but I really wanted to get this one.

I'll get the R1 SE if I still can. I've been waiting for this for a very long time now and I don't think I can wait any longer :(

BlackWolf said:
memorium said:
Lucky Star? out soon?
:eek:
I WANT!!! :D

I think he meant the region 1 version :p
Yes, I did. If it ever comes out here, I'll be sure to get a copy for a competition =)

Spyro201 said:
Chaos: It will be nice to meet you too. Sorry I couldn't make it this year- things have been hectic.
Yeah, I understand. I've been busy as hell this year.

memorium said:
i'm sure it'll come out eventually, Ah! My Goddess did (although that took 3 years, so god knows about this)
Hope you're right =)

If I knew it was licensed I could wait, as my backlog is immense, but I wanted to secure the special editions if possible.

Today I saw a man attempt to shoplift from Tesco, albeit unsuccessfully. After a small scuffle with security in the car park, the goods hidden in his wheeled trolley were soon recovered.

I also spent several hours soldering the circuit board for my team's robot. Not much to report on that, at the moment.

EVANGELIOWNED
Eva_plot_summary.gif

This cheered me up after... after teh kitty murders... awww now im sad again :(

chaos said:
Voddas said:

I've paid 30ish quid. Expensive, but I really wanted to get this one.

I'll get the R1 SE if I still can. I've been waiting for this for a very long time now and I don't think I can wait any longer :(

BlackWolf said:
memorium said:
Lucky Star? out soon?
:eek:
I WANT!!! :D

I think he meant the region 1 version :p
Yes, I did. If it ever comes out here, I'll be sure to get a copy for a competition =)

Spyro201 said:
Yeah, I understand. I've been busy as hell this year.

Good afternoon to one & all.

Nice to see Lucky Star is getting some lovin on here :D

Chaos: just in case you don't know, there is no volume 6 SE - just volumes 1-5 SE.

There was supposed to be a volume 6 SE but it was cancelled due to poor sales figures :cry: (mutters curses & shakes fist in Bandai Entertainment's direction :evil:)

mangaman74 said:
Chaos: just in case you don't know, there is no volume 6 SE - just volumes 1-5 SE.
Yep, I knew about it.

mangaman74 said:
There was supposed to be a volume 6 SE but it was cancelled due to poor sales figures :cry: (mutters curses & shakes fist in Bandai Entertainment's direction :evil:)
It's a shame, but can't really blame them. It's been almost 2 years now and we can still easily find the SE for all the released volumes.

It's one of the cases where everybody loves the show, but no one really buys it :p

Back