The General Conversation Area

Afternoon Tachi you SLACKER!!! lol

@Mono: Ah yes, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni sketches. :lol:

Bye Black *waves in a manic, sowly turning to lazy fashion*

lol i've been putting hours in the gym, yesterday consisted of updating my ipod.
waking up at 12, watching most of cowboy bebop, then hitting the gym for 3 hours then goin home, getting changed Into my going out jeans (use showers at the gym to save time) off to the pub with sam an hazel and staying there till we ended up in a lock in, then walked home sometime this morning, sleeping till 7, relaxing whilst finishing off cowboy bebop, then taking a look on here

SLACKER!

I'm off tomorrow like. Got a new dinning room table being delivered. Wooh! Finally my downstairs won't have this large gaping wooden hole in it. It will finally be furnished.

@Mono: Hah, I'll definately have to try and put one up now. It'll probably be rushed but I've only got till the 31st to do it.
:roll:

Thanks Mono. ;):thumb:

Is it just me, or is the error mesage poppig up a hell of a lot more than it used to. I've had to restart the explorer window umpteen times so far today.

edit: Tachi, let me know what the new Bebop release was like.

yh i know what you mean :/ Chaos can you look into it mate? i'm off anyway people, cya all :)

Mono, stay outta trouble ;P

edit; i do alot, running, weights, rowing machine, bikes and swimming and then relaxing in the sauna, then getting sorted and going to the pub to relax .

i can bench 40kg. my legs where doing 172.5kg on one machine.

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Man, this afternoon is dragging... wishing I had the power to grab hold the strings of time and drag myself ever so closer to 5pm... *sigh*

Hey Chaos, have you seen all of School Rumble (2nd Semester etc)?

It's brilliant all the way to the end Voddas :D and where you are now on the second season you're close to one of my favourite episodes

and don't worry I won't say any spoilers :)

They were good episodes like. I fear that I may not be able to watch any more Basalisk untill I've drained my resources of unwatched School Rumble.

It'll keep. ;)

Hey Voddas - ivé just bought School Rumble at expo on Sunday.
I've ended up buying from Otaku, as I thought it was expensive on UP1 when I've seen it on Sat and I thougth that maybe I could get it cheaper elsewhere :'(

Anyway, happy purchase. I'm in the process of watching Eureka seven, so I'll watch it once I'm done =)

I finally completed Death note as well, so I might start watching it at some point.

Back