The General Conversation Area

I'm sure I saw you consume 20 fluid ounces, Tachi. Might one ask how a 'proper' pint differs from this?
I was satisfied with my bottled tap-water, as you saw.

Tachi- said:
Yes, Well...Thats been noted more than once...(before this weekend just gone) Black and Spyro are the only others to ever hear me actually speak.

I hear my name!

Hallo.

I will be joining you all at the next Expo for sure. My parents actually said "No matter what you're going and meeting up with Zin5ki again".

Zin5ki said:
Well, it seems that I've been a good example for once. I shall toast this occasion with toast.

Indeed.

As I survived our encounter and had pictorial evidence of who you were, she's quite enthusiastic for me to meet up again. Could be an idea for you to speak to her on the phone for added security though.

For those who care, I got my hair dyed (again) today. Just a top up though.

I am not one of those who care that you dyed your hair again, FYI.

Spyro, if your going next time, I'm seriously going to have to ignore the poverty of the people surrounding me and jump on the next hovercar (we'll be using them, you see, its 2010 next time) and meet the cool people of AUKN for a party. Yes. Joined Cosplay I hear? What a brilliant idea.

Tachi- said:
Haha,

Yes, Well...Thats been noted more than once...(before this weekend just gone) Black and Spyro are the only others to ever hear me actually speak.

*Ears pick up*

I'm being talked about....

Tach if you get chance to read this then i've got some important news for you to hear so expect either/both a PM or Email during the day. Failing this of course i'll have big news once i return from brimingham later this week

Tachi- said:
Spoke to Spyro once on the phone. I still need to speak to someone with a proper welsch accent ;)
I was seriously surprised as you had the voice of one of those late night radio presenters, you know. It seriously didn't match any mental expectations I had about you.

Tachi- said:
We all had a good laugh on saturday though. and chaos...i appreciated the txt :) Next time i'm in london we should go for a proper pint :thumb:
You do that =) hopefully we won't be frantic with interviews next time you're around ;)
Hope we didn't bothered your GF too much with all the Otaku talk going around. Maybe next time, she would be into anime, then she will feel right at home.

Tachi- said:
In other news. i'm kinda busy this week, Really going for it....considering this is my only week off before xmas i'll be out an about, So i apologise if i seem abit distant.
enjoy mate! I wish I could book some holidays before Xmas as well... :/ going anywhere nice?

Spyro201 said:
I will be joining you all at the next Expo for sure. My parents actually said "No matter what you're going and meeting up with Zin5ki again".
Hey, that would be nice to finally meet you in person man =) But, you met Zin before and your parents are letting you come here? Err... ;D

Spyro201 said:
As I survived our encounter and had pictorial evidence of who you were, she's quite enthusiastic for me to meet up again. Could be an idea for you to speak to her on the phone for added security though.
Dooooon't!!! ;)
I kid, Zin is possibly one of the only chaps I know that is exactly the same online and IRL. As for me, I'm a bit shier IRL. Takes a couple minutes (or a couple pints) for me to start talking more freely.

BlackWolf said:
Tach if you get chance to read this then i've got some important news for you to hear so expect either/both a PM or Email during the day. Failing this of course i'll have big news once i return from brimingham later this week
Only for tachi? I'm curious now... :p

Voddas said:
Hello... anyone here?... Place to myself I see. :p
Hi I'm about.

Hey Mono! We missed you at the expo!!!

Morning all.

Goddamn it. Looks like I missed some fun at the Expo. Ne'er mind. I'll try and make it next time too. I may well be down in London this coming January anyway (there's a major wholesale book fair I could do to attend on the 17th-18th) if anyone's about and fancies meeting up.

Tach sounds like a late night radio presenter? :lol: Not the image I had either, though I imagine we're all pretty different in the flesh. I do have the beard Spyro always thought I would have now though. ;)

Morning Ayase... speaking of late night Radio DJs, I've always imagined you to sound like that. =P

@Mono: Coursework! *shivers* Well at least that's done and out of the way... for now. =P

I'm fine thanks. The Radio Studio Re-Lauch went as well as expected though I didn't get to see to much as I ended up being on air for the main part. Was ag ood day.
:thumb:

ayase said:
Goddamn it. Looks like I missed some fun at the Expo. Ne'er mind. I'll try and make it next time too. I may well be down in London this coming January anyway (there's a major wholesale book fair I could do to attend on the 17th-18th) if anyone's about and fancies meeting up.
Always up for one! Let me know the details when the time comes.

ayase said:
Tach sounds like a late night radio presenter? :lol: Not the image I had either, though I imagine we're all pretty different in the flesh. I do have the beard Spyro always thought I would have now though. ;)
But I've seem pics of Tachi before, so I knew what he looked like.

Voddas said:
I'm fine thanks. The Radio Studio Re-Lauch went as well as expected though I didn't get to see to much as I ended up being on air for the main part. Was ag ood day.
Great to hear. Are you aerial or web?

Good morning people :) how are we all this morning?

After talking about it to people on chat last night i've decided to give the Blue Dragon contest a go, not sure how its going to turn out like, i've got the ideas but just not the funny...

@Chaos that "for Tachi only" will be revealed soon enough ;) (like this coming weekend given the chance but probably tuesday before i'm back here properly)

As for the accents thing spyro's lack of a accent surprised the hell out of me but then again i had someone asking me if i had recently moved from the south on the account that i didn't sound like anyone from the north...

chaos said:
Voddas said:
Great to hear. Are you aerial or web?
Niether yet. Used to be Arial about 6 years ago but now we're just aired within the Hospital. Not enough support led to the FM being cutt off as there weren't enough presenters to do shows. We have however been pushing the station over the past 12 months and we have gained another 20 staff and plan to be going digital/web in the coming year.
:D:thumb:

Morning Black.

Back