The General Conversation Area

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Voddas said:
I'm fine thanks. The Radio Studio Re-Lauch went as well as expected though I didn't get to see to much as I ended up being on air for the main part. Was ag ood day.
:thumb:
Great to hear. Are you aerial or web?
Niether yet. Used to be Arial about 6 years ago but now we're just aired within the Hospital. Not enough support led to the FM being cutt off as there weren't enough presenters to do shows. We have however been pushing the station over the past 12 months and we have gained another 20 staff and plan to be going digital/web in the coming year.
:D:thumb:

Morning Black.
I see. We had a radio back at our high school I remember pushing that so we could get sponsorship for it from business around us. It was a real accomplishment for us back then.
Gald to hear you're doing all right and if you need any help with the wiring for a web one, let me know - I'd love to volunteer on something like this
;)

@Voddas

Ah but i'm planning on entering :p i just need to think of the punchline, the idea of mine is something i've been kicking around in my head as a weekly web comic

@Black: Was there a link there? If there was, my work PC didn't like it.

Hope I can put something together too. I on the other hand, have a punchline, just no scanner. :roll:

@Chaos, Thanks for the intrest. If anything pops up that I think you could help with, I'll give you a shout.
:thumb:

I take too long with a mouse. If I'm gonna do anything, I'd just sketch it, scan it and post it. Mite draw someing and get it scanned at my mams. *rubs chin in thought*

Anyway, lady and germs. I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat so I'll be back on laters.

Ciao for now.

@Voddas there wasn't a link there as the idea didn't take off the ground but depending on how well this goes then who knows where it will end up.

Although i would be asking for help if i did push forward with a web comic, a pool of writers would help keep it fresh and and bring new things to the table.

@Mono i look forward to seeing what you do :)

@Chaos thanks for the support :p hopefully i can have it done before the deadline, although with things this week it may be a last minute rush to get it submitted.

No problem Mono :)

At last the editing of the story is complete :D finally means i can get some proper proof reading going on, shame one of the volunteers has decided to take this week off

*BEEEEEEEELCH*
Pardon me!

Lunch was tastay!

I've thought about doing a web comic before, when I was younger. I actually published a few things in a local paper, but thet've now been lost over time and my disorganisation. I always sem to give in to laziness... it's a curse!

edit: Whats Tachi upto anyway? Or is this the week he's been going on about with K?
Lucky so and so... :p

He didn't indulge his plans really but i bet he's enjoying his week off.

I've had plenty of ideas for webcomics but the humour doesn't seem to come with them which is quite annoying.

Anyway i need to be heading off now, got an appointment at the job centre -_-

Bye guys and in case i can't sneak back on later, enjoy the rest of your week as i'll be away in brimingham :)

I'll report all on my return later on

catch you all later :) and take care

BlackWolf over and out of here.

Welcome back Voddas :)

and I just finished it Black :D

so will you get to see it before I post in the thread :p

Edit: Bye Black and I hope you have a good time :) *waves*

BlackWolf said:
At last the editing of the story is complete :D finally means i can get some proper proof reading going on, shame one of the volunteers has decided to take this week off
Mind sending me the update?

@mono - can't see that in the office, but post it in the competition page and I'll take a look once I'm home tonight.

Back