The General Conversation Area

Lol.

I am allowed girls to stay....just not in the same room. Its a case of "they can sleep in your bed, you can sleep downstairs"

*deleted because it was idiocy*

Get it on, bang a gong, get it on! ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cANmUmGSlw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cANmUmGSlw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey Mono. :)

Can't see the vid.....but i think Ayase is the closest..

Sounding a gong to inform that the south coast is under attack? Voddas what where you thinking? that ones the milkybar kids theme tune being played on the triangle!

Voddas said:
Morning fellas!! *looks at Tachi* Hey, you look quite spiffy today mate.

@subject: Hah, my mam allowed me to have girls round from when I was 16 but I rarely did, mainley because she made up excuses for walking in without knocking every chance she had. Also, sometimes I get hot and like to sleep outside the covers and I'm a supporter of sleeping in the buff. Therefore I've had some pritty damn hellish moments first thing in the morning. She'd wake me up with her hand over eyes. Nothing quite like the horror of waking up like that. *shivers*

She's must have god damn seen me to put her hand there in the first place!! :evil:

I no longer live at home so there's no problem now like. XD

This was posted back in the 60s but i felt compelled to reply...

THATS SO WIERD. UR MOM TOTALLY HAS THE HOTS FOR YOU! :eek:

...that is all.

That or she has a healthy (ie: not repressed) view of human nudity, as is often found outside of the UK and USA. Remember when the girls take a bath with their dad in My Neighbor Totoro? What is it about Britain and it's spin-off countries that made / still makes people so unsettled about nudity, especially where children (who have no natural shame - they're taught to feel guilty and paranoid about their bodies from adults) or family members are involved?

One thing I can never understand about some religious people is how terrible they think nudity and sex is, but at the same time they believe we feel shameful about it because of Original Sin - wouldn't it be better to not feel that shame about it and be how they think God intended us to be in the first place?

Look im all for rocking out with the cock out... hellz yeah! I just dont wanna rock it infront of my mom. hellz nah!

Being naked don't bother me, naked peeps don't bother me... but naked+family wierds me out, which i suppose it really shouldn't.

i do often have the sleeping naked problem and peeps coming on in...

I think the problem is that nudity has become inextricably linked with sex in some western countries, who then export that to people without that particular complex. Whenever people discover uncontacted tribes they almost always wander around naked and think nothing of it, but in many historical cases missionaries then came along and told them how shameful it was - now they wear clothes and feel ashamed about being naked. ¬_¬

I laugh heartily when I read about missionaries who end up being cannibalised. Way to go guys, stick to your own beliefs, don't let anyone tell you how to think :thumb:

Back