The General Conversation Area

Morning skikes. Halloween has been good. I've attendeded my first halloween party ever. I've heard it was a very british halloween party, which included apple bobbing. Interesting thing to try with a beer or ten in your head... Just try not to drown or drink up all the water.

Morning Skikes you slaaaag. :p

My Halloween was non existant. Drank to much Friday night so spent Saturday night watching The X-Factor and Movies... well she mostly watched X-Factor while I drew.

edit: Morning Chaos. Glad you had yourself a good one.

I did indeed. It was for some drawings I did with a mouse on my computer (obviously). I've just bought a scanner as of yesterday so I will now be able to scan my sketches for all to see.

Wooh! Probably open a new thread at some point. :thumb:

Morning all.

My halloween? i bypassed it (as always) Spent friday night out...saturday my mum an dad where sat there with hang overs... i was just chilling and wondering why i'd managed to triple book myself 2 days running. and then sat night kayls came over. we spent most of the night together, then at some random time my best mate came over, we all sat talking for a good few hours, i ordered a pizza.....and at 1am there was a pizza man banging on the door :p stayed up and watched spirited away. then yesterday i went to the gym....on the way managed to lock the code on the radio and so me and sam sat there trying to sort it with little success. got back and saw the neighbours where over... screaming kids and a immature 13y/o boy called kyle.

I Went for a shower and a relax. then they invaded my room and i was still there at 10pm wondering when they'd just leave me alone and let me relax. soon after they buggered off i put on spirited away for the 4th time in 2 days.... (everytime i go to watch it someone starts making alot of noise or blankly disturbs my peace and quiet. so i only ever saw it, never heard it fully. until lastnight that is :) )

back in work and realising.....i shouldn't be here, i should be in bed asleep lol.

Tachi- said:
Morning all.

My halloween? i bypassed it (as always) Spent friday night out...saturday my mum, my dad where sat there with hang overs... i was just chilling and wondering why i'd managed to triple book myself 2 days running. and then sat night kayls came over. we spent most of the night together, then at some random time my best mate came over, we all sat talking for a good few hours, i ordered a pizza.....and at 1am there was a pizza man banging on the door :p stayed up and watched spirited away. then yesterday i went to the gym....on the way managed to lock the code on the radio and so me and sam sat there trying to sort it with little success. got back and saw the neighbours where over... screaming kids and a immature 13y/o boy called kyle.

I Went for a shower and a relax. then they invaded my room and i was still there at 10pm wondering when they'd just leave me alone and let me have a wank. soon after they buggered off i put on Nasty Double Anal Bitches 12 for the 12th time in 2 days.... (everytime i go to watch it someone starts making alot of noise or blankly disturbs my wanking time. so i only ever saw it, never heard it fully. until lastnight that is :) )

back in work and realising.....i shouldn't be here, i should be in bed wanking.

Fixed ^_^

You have such long stories...

:lol:
*winks at skikes*

Morning Tachi. Had a good week off? This thread hasn't definately felt the lack of Tachiness. I haven't really been able to hold any forts either. I've been Busaaay!
:p

edit: Nasty Double Anal... I mean Spirited Away is a good watch. 8)

lol As you've lowered the tone already.... my saturday night consisted of bedsheet rugby.....So why i'd bother to actually wank myself off i'd never know lol.

lmao no no no.

you are mistaken.

I meant it as, this weekend i was using the mini me for its proper function. hence why i wouldn't need to self relieve as it'd already been done in other ways.

Everyone has a fiddle. those who say they don't either play the tune abit too much....or not enough.

Back