The General Conversation Area

anyway - are you guys up to anything good in the near future? I'm really looking forward to expo and besides that I have two gigs this week.

Sounds like you've got it fully loaded chaos. I've nothing major planned besides my Radio Stations Re-launch at the weekend. Should be a good laugh.... and a long day. =P

Voddas said:
Sounds like you've got it fully loaded chaos. I've nothing major planned besides my Radio Stations Re-launch at the weekend. Should be a good laugh.... and a long day. =P
radio station re-lauch? sounds interesting. Tell me more!

Aha!! Will have to fill you in tomorrow mate as it is time for me to go pickup my Special Edition Patlabor Movie Boxset from the post office! XD

Catch you later mate.

Later Mono if your still about.

*vacates*

6th formers are meant to fancy dress

my friend was making sure that other people were doing the same, since she would look like a spoon walking around like a pirate

"YOU HAVE TO DO IT NATHAN!!!"

Morning AUKN! *streches* Damn I must have slept funny last night. My backs achey... ¬_¬

Woohoo! Patlabor Boxsets came yesterday and I love them. Sarah got a little scared at how excited I was like. But she's be the same over a prada bag. Hah. Anyway, they look good on my DVD shelf.
:D:thumb:

edit: (+1 hour later) Hmm... why is it always Wednesday that this forum goes so quiet? Was I not invited to the party?! o_O

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Might not have been posted yet either, can't remember.

Curse those greedy postal workers & their strikes. Almost three million people would happily do what they are doing for what they are currently being paid, so they should be grateful for what they have.

Morning Voddas & Mutsumi.

I'm here now, after sorting my damn shop door out... The damp seems to have warped the floor, which meant that without serious shoving the door would only open a couple of feet. Much as I might like to meet a talented contortionist or two, other people need to get in as well. The only way I could fix it was to smash the aluminium edging off the step with a hammer (screws were rounded off, obviously it's had to be taken off several times before) and replace it with copious amounts of duct tape.

For the amount of custom I'm likely to get today it may not have been worth it... ¬_¬

Morning Black. All is well on the Voddas side of life. Work was dead first thing and I was all alone in the Forum. T_T Typical that it looks like it's getting busy in the thread as well as work.
:roll:

Hows you? Off to the JC again today?

Back