The General Conversation Area

:lol:

Yeah, join the crowd mate, btw i've sent you a message on MAL.........but its a bit long.

Whens the closing time on the tickets compo Chaos? 21st?

Hiya Tachi and Voddas :D

College is going fine and today I had a fire drill halfway through the lesson so I had to leave the nice warm classroom and go wait outside in the freezing cold until the fire drill had finished :p

Aww :/

And it's bloody cold today in the east isn't it? :/ (are you part of east anglia too hun?)

Alright Voddas. hopefully it sounds good....i tend to sound depressing in some posts that are meant to sound joyous :p

Tachi- said:
*starts hacking his I.T Dept's blocks*
I'm trying!
London expo tickets - 11/10 ~ 20/10
For a chance to win one early ticket for the London MCM Expo tell us two animes produced by studio Bones!

send your entry to [email protected] and good luck!

MONONOKE said:
Hiya Tachi and Voddas :D

College is going fine and today I had a fire drill halfway through the lesson so I had to leave the nice warm classroom and go wait outside in the freezing cold until the fire drill had finished :p
hey Mono! At least it's not raining. There was this one day they had a fire drill at my office and it started to rain.... :'(

Ah okay mate, well i've sent my email.

Plan for tonight: in an hour: driving. Then getting home and going round sams with dynasty warriors 6 Empires and relaxin.

Have gym tomorrow.
Every monday were working on our legs. weds swimming and sunday is for building arms and torso. can spend the most amount of time on sunday :)

thursday me and kayls are doing something, just dunno what yet.

Friday no plans

Sat EXPO!

Sund RESTO!

monday HECTICO!

:p

Sorry took so long to read you MAL post Tachi. I had to take a nap half way coz it was such a long post. lol

Didn't sound depressing at all to me mate. Looks like you a Dynasty Warrior fan then. Seeing as though the biggest prargraph was bout the game. =P

Tachi, you get to finish early!! I hate you for it. :evil:

Muhahahaha :p

Yeah, i have a previous DW game too....which is why i had trouble adjusting to the new set out and everything. i don't have my random orbs of death :/

Need to find out whats the best weapon....then i'll be able to win!

Never played it myself. I'm guessing it'll be much like Total War though. I played some funny games of that in the past. I used to cry with laughter using the drive by shooting in Medieval times cheat. Was awesome. Last time I laughed that hard at a game was playing Duel for the Mega Drive. Mainly because I'd pretend the guy in the other car was the President (he did kinda look like him, in a pixel kind of way) and I used to sod the race and crash into him and push him off the road. I remember shouting "Take that Mr President" only took look down and realised I'd wet myself I 'd been laughing that hard... hmmm... maybe you can forget the last part.

:lol:

Yup. loved both games.

And peoples...i'm off now.

Have great evenings.

Voddas if you've replied on MAL i'll take a look in a hour or something, before i head off out tonight.

TARRA'H!

Back