The General Conversation Area

Hah, no worries. I'm on there on a dailey basis still. But I have to update my anime everyday too.
:p

Marmalade?! Nah, I'm not a fan (obviously). I see it as more of a grandparents spread. Give me jam or peanut butter anyday. Nice.

Thanks Chaos but Lionhead is a bit too far for me at the moment, needs to be in the more local area although i will take a look at the requirements to see if there's some skills i'm missing

hey Voddas, I'm not sure I undertand the different between jam and marmalade then...
Is it the bits?

black - no worries I LH is in Surrey, os it's pretty far from you. but in case you migth be considering broadening your search :)

Marmalade is made with lemons, oranges and other more citrusy fruits. It also has bits of zest (fruit peal) in it most of the time. DX

Jam, on the other hand is made from currents or berries. Like Strawberry, Blackberry, Rasberry etc. TASTY!

Much nicer than eating Lemon peal spread... imo. :p

You dare to depreciate marmalade Voddas!?

Rose's Lemon & Lime, all the way. But my mum also makes really nice orange marmalade. She ends up with tons of the stuff, that's the only problem... at least I never run out though.

A bit busy again today so I don't know if I'll find the time to be in much. Afternoon everyone, anyway.

BlackWolf said:
I've been applying for loads and loads of jobs but no one ever seems to want me :/ quite sad really

Is that why you didn't reply to my text! :eek: :(

I'm about to go to Business Studies, and then do work through lunch and go home. Then, when i'm home, put some music on, and work... :lol:

Only two chapters left to edit now...i'm almost finished, then there's only another two stories to do T_T 500 pages+ of formatting, gah why didn't i just do it correctly the first time?

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
I've been applying for loads and loads of jobs but no one ever seems to want me :/ quite sad really

Is that why you didn't reply to my text! :eek: :(

I'm about to go to Business Studies, and then do work through lunch and go home. Then, when i'm home, put some music on, and work... :lol:

Actually that was because i had no money to reply with :p the £5 i had on it didn't last long.

Still being up at 2 in the morning and then getting up early..i've done that before plenty of times

works crazy today......i can thank my team leader for the smart idea of authorising annual leave the day before its mean to take place.

Got shunted with an early lunch. but i don't mind. i'll be laughing at 4pm when i bugger off :p

Well, went to the gym lastnight. was a pretty good night. went to the pub afterwards to chill, went home showered and slept straight away, didn't want to get up this morning lol i'll be so happy next week when i'm off. work can struggle and i won't have a care in the world :twisted:

Eating jacket potato with chilli con carne and coleslaw and have a Galaxy hot chocolate infront of me.....nice warm meal for a cold day.

will be back when i have time!

Afternoon Ayase and Spyro!

Oh! Ayase, you can keep your mamma's marmalade. lol

All this talk of Jam has got me craving it now... well I guess chilli and turkey sandwiches will have to do.

:p

Later all, off for my lunch but will be back on later.

edit: Hi and bye Tachi *peace out*

Bye black.

Just checking the national rail times.....have to get up early ¬_¬

if i get the 6:57 trian i'll be in st pan by 7:45. If i set off at 7.13 i'll be there by 7.55. so roughly 8am *shudders at the thought of 8am*

Chaos. i'm gunna have to que up for tickets so i'll probably meet up with you inside the centre itself.
What do you think the ques will be like if we get there for about 9am?

no nooo

I'm okay to meet up at 8 thats no problem at all mate. I won't be fully awake till about 11 though :p so when you see me....if i look asleep....i probably am, just sleep walked my way there :p

I meant is as in.....i'm going to have to wait to get tickets. so i'll have to que up, so i'll give you a txt or something when i'm inside and can come meet up with you again.

Back