The General Conversation Area

I have the Kings of Leon Album. Very good album for the car. Soem good driving tunes.

Sorry for the late replies too... I'm drifting in and out of awareness. :p

Only an hour 15 mins to go till we can hulk from the shakles that is our working shift exictence.

Today I let three Tube trains pass before I could find a standing space. Fortunately, getting my clothes creased in a packed carriage isn't something to which I'm averse. The same cannot be said about the bankers who so frequently surround me though.

Thats unlucky mate :/

It's friday though. so atleast we can all chill today and look forward to the weekend ^______^

Woke up this morning and cba to do ought.

Yeah he said work would pick up towards the end of the week, yesterday this thing came into his office, deal or something. so its all hands to the deck. will probably only see him briefly today around lunch....or at the end of the day. maybe not at all.

Anyway....continue skikes....where's this baby idea come from?

Brendan won't let me have a dog or a cat because we live in an apartment... im just in baby mode at the mo.

I've been googling adoption and surrogacy... i think its dawned on me about 2 men not really being able to have kids.

I never thought i wanted any... but seeing my niece get bigger, its making broody.

Back