The General Conversation Area

No, i know thats impossible. I would like one thats mine(im better looking than brendan lol) or i wouldnt mind adopting a little chinese girl, but i dunno what the rules is wit fags and adoption.

Bleh, im being silly, im only 20. Just worried ill never have one.

Well actually there is a way.....but its abit.....risky.

Speak to your sisters. ask em which one wants to get knocked up for the happiness of her brother.

Then go to the GP and talk to em, they'll refer you to the hospital and then bobs your uncle.

(bredan will knock her up. not you....that'd be wrong)

Isn't that known as surrogatucy or however its spelt? Besides i always thought you could do that without having to sleep with them, you know medical science and all that jazz

Nice idea but it wouldnt work out because...

Skin:
Me: swarthy
Sisters: Fair

Eyes:
Me: Dark brown
Sisters: Light Blue

Hair:
Me: dark brown
sisters: blonde/ginger

and no none of us are adopted, and brendans sister is fat, so that just wont do...

My cousin gemma is the double of me though... hmmmmmmm

lol

Well. Yes black i was on about artificial insemination (think thats it.....still half asleep) basically she's impregnated via tube baby.

Get an egg off her, get sperm off him, stick em together, inject the formula into her. job done.

Can D.I.Y it if you want.

get him to have a wank, then just collect it, put it in a syringe (the meds ones. not one with a needle) put it in her. job done.

Tachi- said:
lol

Well. Yes black i was on about artificial insemination (think thats it.....still half asleep) basically she's impregnated via tube baby.

Get an egg off her, get sperm off him, stick em together, inject the formula into her. job done.

Can D.I.Y it if you want.

get him to have a wank, then just collect it, put it in a syringe (the meds ones. not one with a needle) put it in her. job done.

Well generally with surrogacy you put the egg in another women so neither really feel like the mother...

Something just doesnt sit right with me about injecting my cous wit my bfs spunk lol
But im gonna facebook her now and ask her can i borrow an egg lol

Anyways moving away from spunk and eggs... how is every1?

I think im addicted to cats, i keep googling vids and pictures of them lol

Morning everyo........ *focuses on conversation*

W-w-w-w-wait one second!? This is just not right, I'm shocked, I'm appauled. I'm shocked and appauled!!! *reads the perviouse page*

Ah wait, never mind. :D
I'm broody too skikes!

Oh, and HI EVERYBODY!

Edit: Cat vids ftw! :thumb:

I'm fine mate.

Was in the pub lastnight. had a few funny convo's one was about our gay mates funnily enough.

Andy Yule and Andrew Rupersberg. both gay and whenever i see one the others not too far away.
Except now....ons in scotland and the others in japan.

we where wondering which types they are. giver or takers.
Yulelog we think is a giver. and Rupersberg has to be abit of both.

Random convo but funny. as we've known rupersberg for 7 years now.

For your amusement:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/page/48/

Then got in lastnight. called my gf and realised she was drunk. so spent the rest of the night convincing her i was a vampire.

Oh and finished BBB.
Alright series actually. kinda stopped blankly but i can live with that. might have to watch the last disc again. see if i missed something.

You cant tell whether someone is a giver or a taker... generally people think the more masculine you are you must be a giver and the more feminine you are you must be a taker.

While it can start out like that maybe the first year or so ur out, generally every1 ends up equally both.

And the more masculine gays generally deny taking it when they love it lol

...anyways...

lol oh im sorry voddas let me comment on ur broodyness

You have a penis, ur gf has a vagina... whats the problem here?

*pats blacky on head* attention for blacky.

Hi Voddas. wasn't ignoring you.

and alright Skikes :) i'll take your word for it.

Just went to the toilets. i've been coughing all morning. so thought i'd spit out whatevers on my throat so whatevers aggrovating me will go away.

Looked at it shocked. i'm coughing up blood.
I don't know why......but thats not right.

Back