The General Conversation Area

*throws door open with a mighty smash*

My God Ayase! That's one hell of an idea. Sometimes I just want to kiss your brain, Anyway, I think you should be the one to creat the thread seeing as though it was your idea mate.

What you gonna call it. "The everymedia you needed to know about me?" ...erm... or not. rofl

LOL you crazy sod Voddas :p

I second Voddas anyway....You create it Ayase, :)

(if it was left upto me you guys would be left with a "The General Media Area".....yes it's the best i can come up with :lol: )

My brain is flattered Voddas, but I'm a little worried about how you'd get to it in the first place... Presumably in the same way Hannibal Lecter does in Hannibal. :eek:

I think I'll call it "The Shameless Materialism Thread". :lol:

I can't really start it until I have pictures myself to start us off though... Will probably have to take them during daylight hours tomorrow since my camera is crap in low light.

I shall be waiting with bated breath for it. :D

I need to take some uptodate pictures myself. Won't take me long as everything is in one spot almost. ^^

Unfortunately not all my stuff is in a single country :S
Even though I made sure my collection in here deserves respect, I've spent 20 years collecting back home.

i.e. My last CD count back home was about 500 titles. in here I have just a little bit over ten CD's.

I'll be posting a photo of my collection tonight then. ^_^ Only gonna be able to fit it in one shot thanks to my £450 super-wide angle fisheye lens. So wide you can take a photo of the sky & have the horizon in front of you & behind you in the same shot.

Erm....Cd wise i have a little amount...however i can list off all the artists i have.

(is it strange that i spend alot of time listening to 80's music rather than that of my decade?)

So what was the emergency, was the manager's hair on fire?

I am not up to anything remotely interesting. I will be going through this database I've been compiling and turning it into product listings for the website. -_-

Emergancy was sudden rise in court summons we had this week... nothing far from the norm like.

Sounds like you two are keeping it quite low key. As for me, I'm off t the Radio where the local paper will be taking soem pictures of us... ¬_¬

I'm not sure what the reason is, but it's probably with regards to a grande re-opening we're having ina few weeks. I think the hairy bikers are coming to do a BBQ. Heh. =P

chaos said:
Even though I made sure my collection in here deserves respect, I've spent 20 years collecting back home.

i.e. My last CD count back home was about 500 titles. in here I have just a little bit over ten CD's.
i have at least 50 CDs, and i have trouble sotring most of them! (about 3 CD racks are full, so some of the CDs are in the cupboard where my Manga collection is)

BlackWolf said:
nope my g/f is off out to see her friend that hates me (not an exageration she does literally dislike me immensely) so i may watch something
That baffles me. You always seemed to be such a likeable person... You must have done something bad for her in a past life maybe :p

memorium said:
chaos said:

i have at least 50 CDs, and i have trouble sotring most of them! (about 3 CD racks are full, so some of the CDs are in the cupboard where my Manga collection is)
I had a shelves custom-made in all walls of my "home-office" where I could put all my CD's, DVD's, books... I've bought my first CD in 92, it was the black album from Metalica, second one was Nirvana and that's how it goes...

I'm still unsure what i'm upto. I might pop down the pub with hazel and sam. or watch BBB or go see my gf. haven't got a clue as my fone is at home (funnily enough that little fella is the key chesspiece that my world ends up revolving around.....without it i have no plans and am completely lost)

Well, time to go home and sort things out....Tarra all!

Back