The General Conversation Area

Later Voddas :p better keep that stomach under lock and key

EDIT: Looks like that server 500 error scared most of you away :p but i'm afraid i must be heading off now so i'll speak to you all later at some point :)

C'ya later guys have a great day

BELLY BELLY BELLY!

I'm stuffed. Satisfied and ready to take on the afternoon.... *looks around*

There was an error while I was gone?! O_O

Awww. fishsticks.

*hires stripper and sends to Ryo's house*

Will that make up for it?

oh btw my gf is now an anime fan muhahahah :twisted:
she watched abit of naruto lastnight (gave her the first Series boxset) and she said she enjoyed it.

So going to have a look in town for a good few movies.

off to lunch now....BYE!

*heavey handed slap over Ryo's back an laughs*

I like your style. :D

Spiced and Wolf is on my list of anime to watch too. Remind me what the genre is?

Voddas said:
*heavey handed slap over Ryo's back an laughs*

I like your style. :D

Spiced and Wolf is on my list of anime to watch too. Remind me what the genre is?

hmmm i'd say comedy, romantic, fantasy, economical

lots of talk about business and such but somehow it's an amazing show to watch still

You'll have to let me know how you rate it when your done. It looks good to me. ^_^

I have Kare Kano to watch next but I think I'm gonna save it. Having just watched Toradora!, School Rumble and Lovely Complex... I think I may blow a rom/com fuse. I made a start on Soul Eater last month so mite continue with that, allthough... I wouldn't mind catching season 2 of Birdy Decode either. So many choices... ¬_¬

ryo - get well soon!

Tachi- said:
oh btw my gf is now an anime fan muhahahah :twisted:
she watched abit of naruto lastnight (gave her the first Series boxset) and she said she enjoyed it.
Oh noes!!! another narutard! =P with so many great series to see, you hand her Naruto? Bad Tachi, bad Tachi!

Voddas said:
I have Kare Kano to watch next but I think I'm gonna save it. Having just watched Toradora!, School Rumble and Lovely Complex... I think I may blow a rom/com fuse. I made a start on Soul Eater last month so mite continue with that, allthough... I wouldn't mind catching season 2 of Birdy Decode either. So many choices... ¬_¬
Kare kano is, like I said, probably the best rom/com to there. I mean, in the believable side of things =)

So I hear Chaos. I already have it to watch so it's not gonna go anywhere now. Would be nice to change genre for a bit though. You must understand like? I've started skipping round the house, tilting my head, and saying chi!!!

......... *moment of relaxation*

I have the Second Season to Birdy Decode but I don't have the OVA which links them! It's painfull...

Oh, and hello. :p

*tilts head and says "Chiiii"*

edit: Wait.... Ryo's dieing? Oh Lord!! Save this boys soul from the hands of the poison! Oh god!! If only we'd had...more........time............

Ahh now thats where i've played my hand well Chaos.
Hand her Naruto...edge her into anime nicely. then move her onto FMA and the next thing she knows she's watching credible anime series.

I was going to buy Black blood brothers today at lunch. £20 for 12 eps is a bargain for HMV's stupid standards, overcharging anime so that only those rolling in cash can buy it and everyone else is made to look a tight **** :/

That and Darker than black. for £20 1-8 eps. now i've never read about this so need opinions before i take out my moneys.

sitting eating my mixed meat, egg fried rice. (cut my thumb on the packaging :/ )

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
ryo - get well soon!

get well?

is something wrong with me?

am i dieing? why did chaz tell you and not me?

*goes into a state of panic*
You see, my sickness led me to a fevereish state where I wish people to get well soon regardless of the propriety application of such phrase.

Tachi- said:
Ahh now thats where i've played my hand well Chaos.
Hand her Naruto...edge her into anime nicely. then move her onto FMA and the next thing she knows she's watching credible anime series.

I was going to buy Black blood brothers today at lunch. £20 for 12 eps is a bargain for HMV's stupid standards, overcharging anime so that only those rolling in cash can buy it and everyone else is made to look a tight **** :/

That and Darker than black. for £20 1-8 eps. now i've never read about this so need opinions before i take out my moneys.

sitting eating my mixed meat, egg fried rice. (cut my thumb on the packaging :/ )
I see...

Tachi, I've got DtB V1 and I liked it enough to pre-order v2 and 3.
I've bought it from play and it costed less than 10 quid.
I think V2 and 3 were 12 each.
black blood brothers is currently 13 at play as well, so no, don't get it from HMV as the price there could almost buy both of them elsewhere.

I've just sent him an email chaos. Sendit.com are selling it for £7.49. :shock:

edit: :lol: Just realised you were refering to Darker than Black! My bad, heh. DTB is a good series like.
:thumb:

Tachi- said:
Hey spyro. i know, i only sent you a txt the other month tho....so atleast its not 6 months with no talking lol.

How's things? Sounds like your enjoying college much more than high school (had a feeling you would)

(you know its just Tachi or tach. the - was only implemented due to my email address having an - at the end :p)

Yeah but ive got unlimited texts so ya need to text more ;) I'd text first but i'm never sure if there is a bad time to text due to work etc.

Voddas said:
Good, Good Spyro. Hope it all worked out. Jury work next. Sounds dead intresting even though it would totaly go over my head. lol

Yeah it's pretty cool. I'm doing Miscarriages of Justice at the moment though, which I really like. Jury is cool but, no case studies to go with it- something A(S) level Law is totally lacking.

Ayase said:
Hey Spyro. Good to see ya around.

Yeah man :) Ya' should definitely send an email sometime ;)

Spyro201 said:
Voddas said:
Good, Good Spyro. Hope it all worked out. Jury work next. Sounds dead intresting even though it would totaly go over my head. lol

Yeah it's pretty cool. I'm doing Miscarriages of Justice at the moment though, which I really like. Jury is cool but, no case studies to go with it- something A(S) level Law is totally lacking.

It does sound cool like. Hard work too. My best friend is a fully fledged Barister and he ended up being at Uni for 5 years! It's a longer road than some but the pay off is definately worth it.

Money, money,money moooney! MOney! :p

Back