The General Conversation Area

It does indeed Black, and morning. ^^

Ryo, put a jumper on. ;)

Was freezing walking to the car this morning. Winter is most definately over our shoulders now. ¬_¬

Voddas said:
It does indeed Black, and morning. ^^

Ryo, put a jumper on. ;)

Was freezing walking to the car this morning. Winter is most definately over our shoulders now. ¬_¬

would be a start getting dressed first ;) still in my pj's

Ah its good that winter is finally here, i love this time of year. Thanks Voddas for taking notice of my shamless plugs yesterday for my art thread :p

I'm happy that i manged to track down a full version of the umineko opening :D

@Ryo: PJ's? You just wait till you a man and you sleep starkers whilst hanging from the cieling by your ankles. Now that's a good nights sleep.

@Black: I noticed Black. lol
Started putting pencil to paper myself. Just wish I had a scanner to show them to you. I hate taking pictures coz it never does it justice... not that I'm saying my drawing are awesome like. =P

I'm gonna wait for Umineko to completely air before I view it. I would hate to have to wait to see what happens next.

You won't be disappointed Voddas, its really good. Now though i'm listening to some anime music, at the moment its the first Gundam Seed opening (anime may of been rubbish but i like this song)

I'm happy that i managed to get back to drawing, and my beloved writing

BlackWolf said:
You won't be disappointed Voddas, its really good. Now though i'm listening to some anime music, at the moment its the first Gundam Seed opening (anime may of been rubbish but i like this song)

*does a darth vader grip*

i find your lack of taste disturbing

Ryo Chan said:
BlackWolf said:

*does a darth vader grip*

i find your lack of taste disturbing

Now is this because i don't like the show or that i liked the song :p i'm listening to a better one now anyway, Ash like Snow, the 2nd Gundam 00 op

Morning all,

By the looks of it alls well, thats good.

I have had a great night althoug i'm struggling to find time to do everything this mornin and if another person says my name, says something about BLPT or even mentions anything really....their getting their head ripped off and i'll crap down their neck in true duke nukem style. news paper an all.

i haven't got out of the wrong side of the bed...i'm fine. but people are starting to do my head in. went to the toilets and just happened to notice the sink and the tap are broken....who's breaking the bloody sink? *sigh*

i keep telling myself it'll get better. i still have hope..

might have to go look at the manga in waterstones whilst on lunch, haven't seen it in a while.
(moved my anime and manga round at the weekend....i'm running out of space again

what's a blpt though? :p

@Ryo its not my fault that the anime made me hate it, there is a part of the seed universe i like and that's the Astray manga's, recommended reading there.

is it just me though or did the opening music for 00 seem to change tone from season to season, the first two openings i would say are darker but then the last two are completely different. I do like the last one though.

BlackWolf said:
what's a blpt though? :p

@Ryo its not my fault that the anime made me hate it, there is a part of the seed universe i like and that's the Astray manga's, recommended reading there.

is it just me though or did the opening music for 00 seem to change tone from season to season, the first two openings i would say are darker but then the last two are completely different. I do like the last one though.

wouldn't say the last 2 are perticually light

last one made me think of the final fight where you lose important people but have to keep going so not to waste their lives ect ect

i found the endings to be more lighter, speicially the last ending

and a BLPT is a "Bloody Large Penguin Train"

true, just i was thinking of the musical style but you're right about the endings, i liked how they were connected and followed on from each other still got to feel sorry for lyle though, losing anew like that...even if she was a innovade plant plus i'm grateful that Setsuna didn't get together with Marina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all.

This is not gonna be a good day - and neither will the next several by the looks of it. Bloody scaffolding going up next door, trucks, builders with large planks of wood and road cones making people avoid the general area.

They should just let the damn building fall down.

Back