The General Conversation Area

Hey!! Hey, Wolfy! *Ohh Ahh* I wanna kno-oooh where the hell you've been?# ;)
Yeah, must be Firefox. I use it too and it started in the last update... Cursed... wasn't an upgrade, t'was a downgrade! I want my money's worth!

Chaz said:
Yeah, must be Firefox. I use it too and it started in the last update... Cursed... wasn't an upgrade, t'was a downgrade! I want my money's worth!
Here you go *hands Chaz an imaginary quid*

=P

I've reported this issue to them and in the past they have been really quick to fix things. Hopefully, we will have a fix soon, as I believe there are many other phpBB websites around.

@Mono Hope you feel better soon :) it sucks having a cold

@Chaos come to think of it i seem to be having some trouble with the website, so i'm not sure if you recieved my pm, ever few pages it comes up with a HTP 500 Internal Server Error

@tachi - Dont worry kid! It's not that red stuff that comes out when you scrape your knee. It's just balloon people filled with red paint! We get pinyatas all the time at the festivals and such!

@chaos - Kool. sounds like some reliable tech support.

:lol: not as bad. heck i could have put on the darkness boxset.....now that would scare the life out of Ruby, she'll never go near octopie again.

Well when i went to take her downstairs she was creating something chronic. so took her back upstairs and as she can't talk i was wondering what to do, (she'd already been playing with the rockband guitar, and the red drum pad i broke off when i was drunk once) made the mistake of giving her a pen....she went straight for the sheets didn't she? wasn't the bit of paper i'd given her good enough?

So decided to put on some anime, and i figured she wouldn't mind princess mononoke. kept her quiet atleast lol.

Me and Sam are applying for the gym tomorrow night. lets see if i can get myself back into the state i was in school....instead of toned and skinny, i'll be toned and bulkier :thumb:

Yeah.. wish I was still as fit as when I was younger... Rugby, fitness gym (TINY!!!), PE... That actually made my health worth giving a damn. XD

Right, thats the bloody presentation submitted. God its annoying as hell. I wish we never had to do a bloody talk, heck its maths! i shouldn't have to do so. They have my presentation, lets see how they do instead >=/

Anywho, now thats over, i think i'll just relax or something for the rest of the day, don't have much else to do for tomorrow now, and i can study for my mid-term over wednesday. So how is everyone who is still here ;p

Bye tachi and surely you mean good week :p we just went through the weekend

@arby i'm good you? just been working on my stories and my drawings *plugs art thread once again*

not to bad thanks, now that the presentation has been sent at least anyways. I can relax for the rest of the day. I still find it strange that our uni isn't closed for the week, yet many others including colleges are =/

Arbalest said:
not to bad thanks, now that the presentation has been sent at least anyways. I can relax for the rest of the day. I still find it strange that our uni isn't closed for the week, yet many others including colleges are =/
Mine isn't either. Bunch of slackers those other unis.

Back