The General Conversation Area

Well, I'm gonna use my face moulds I already have and possibly make some moulds of my arms/feet for figurative sculpture. Then I'll use the clay to make something out of those moulds. It'll be fun to get back into the scene and show off my work.

So either your making a manikin....or your becoming clayman....it's not quite Ironman....but sounds alright? :lol:

No honestly, sounds practical, beats being bored i guess :)

I'm currently killing off my boredom in another way... Watching Freakazoid! XD I seriously missed that cartoon.

Gotta do chores, but it wont take me long... brb.

Not really no, not had any problems with the site for a while, just bloody firefox this past week =/

Anywho, anyone give me some advise on getting a presentation ready? I have about 2 slides done, and just can't get the motivation to do it as i HATE talks with a passion. I'd much rather give up this 15% and make up the marks everywhere else in this module =/

I don't mind giving a hand tomorrow Arby, or later tonight...but i'll be back very late.

THe only problems i have Willow are the ocasional HTTP ERROR 500 which is increasingly annoying. as i believe its when the computer loses connection to the internet. ither that or its interferences :S

My pages dont come up after a while at times, so when I load a new page or post, I'm not too sure if the post is made or I'm waiting aimlessly. I go to other sites and it's fine.

Meh, might be our crappy internet service... But it is suspicious.... *Stare!!!!*

Chaz I have the blank thing since I've upgraded firefox.
It works perfectly fine on Chrome and safari though.

Seriourly, the last firefox upgrade did more harm than good...
Also, I have to login every now and then, as it seens that firefox simply forget the cookie :S

Tachi- said:
I don't mind giving a hand tomorrow Arby, or later tonight...but i'll be back very late.

THe only problems i have Willow are the ocasional HTTP ERROR 500 which is increasingly annoying. as i believe its when the computer loses connection to the internet. ither that or its interferences :S

Hah, tomorrow is a bit late, i have to get this done and sent away by 5pm, then i have my presentation tomorrow =/ They honestly haven't given us enough time to get this done after our essay. Its almost like they are rushing it. Specially since we also have a mid term and a group presentation to do as well.

Good afternoon gentlemen, just on briefly to take care of a few things since i'm at my parents...and to update my art thread for the first time in two months, my poor poor art thread...

hows things?

Okay mate, sorry i couldn't be of assistance,

Anyone have any plans tonight?
Its mine and kayls 6th month today so i guess were going out for something to eat and maybe a movie.

Afternoon black, i'm good thanks, you?

(btw i got my gf to watch princess mononoke yesterday....i had a 2 year old little madam creating havoc so put it on....and kayleigh decided to watch too lol)

hi mono :) how are you today?

@Tach i'm surprised you let a 2 yr old watch princess mononoke with the amount of gore in it :p That's almost as bad as someone letting their 8 yr old brother watching legend of the Overfiend

@Chaos i'm great work continues on my writting, i'm just trying to track down the proof read copy i let out over two years ago before i can finally have it ready to submit to agencies and publishers. Formatting is very hard work, especially when a 111 page story shoots up to 250 pages just by changing the font and double spacing.

@Tachi: No worries, i'll figure something out. Heck so long as i send something off at least it shows i got something done. As for the talk, its only 10 minutes long, so about 5 or so slides should do it anyway.

Back