The General Conversation Area

Is that three-wolf-moon? I've heard about that. Looks cool, but lacks originality & individualism, being that while cool looking, it is generic.

I'd still probably buy it though, because I don't care about the details & think it looks cool. I wouldn't pay £15 though, but a tenner might tempt me.

Too much colour and detail on that wolf tee for my liking. It's a bit busy. I like anything on my t-shirts to be bold and simple or understated...

That said, I'm currently wearing a Harley & Ivy Batman Animated t-shirt. I feel it captures the two sides of my personality nicely. This is the picture:

I thought that wolf t-sgirt was just another old meme from about 6 months back. The folks however have bought me the good old wolf and native American t-shirt at one time or another.

Maybe we should start a thread on t-shirts we bought that we thought we cool at the time but realised our mistakes later. Although I have not been so bad at that my folks seem destined to buy me some of the tackiest t-shirts ever.

ayase said:
Too much colour and detail on that wolf tee for my liking. It's a bit busy. I like anything on my t-shirts to be bold and simple or understated...

That said, I'm currently wearing a Harley & Ivy Batman Animated t-shirt. I feel it captures the two sides of my personality nicely. This is the picture:

But more importantly, which one would you do, Harley or Ivy?

Mutsumi said:
ayase said:

But more importantly, which one would you do, Harley or Ivy?
Both, of course. Why limit yourself like that? :?

Added risque fun:
harleytowel1.jpg

Don'tcha just love Ivy's face in that second panel? :D

It's not my normal stylings at all but after seeing Dwight Schrute wear it on the latest (and spectacular) episode of The Office, I concluded that I NEEDED to have it. Plus, some of the stories people have posted as reviews are so very awesome.

Think it's perfect wear for the expo as well.

Well, that Gunbuster picture is certainly more interesting than anything I accomplished today. The most notable event for me over the last 24 hours was a well-executed Tesco trip. The cheap apples I like were in stock, and my low requirement for items lead to a rather tidy bill.

Well....I'm crushed.

feel like complaining to the authorities now.
My bills are LATE! and its the postal strikes fault. so i owe money, but don't know how much right now and currently lack the money to just throw a load of money at the bills and if its too much they'll stick it as credit (i guess? like hell they'd send my money back)

Now thats not really my problem...my problem is that i want the Burst Angel series and i want it now :( the only way i can get hold of it is by ordeing it off the internet so bearing in mind the current postal situation it's not likely that i'll get the rest of the dvds till this whole thing blows over. T_T

oh and monday's come too quick! where'd the weekend go?

Back