The General Conversation Area

Hey chaos. Do you have a cold or do you just enjoy the combination of warmth and drugs? ;)

I myself am on coffee No.4. It is cold today. I get the feeling I'll have to use the central heating tonight for only the third time since around... May?

I should have built up some serious credit with my gas supplier though.

WELL i've got 30 mins to sit on my backside and do NOTHING, i've done everything possible and if anything else comes into the office i have the right to send it back saying to the effects of "nice try...but no" i'm knackered.

bring on the weekend! hell i need the rest :lol:

Right you lot. have an excellent weekend. i'm buggering off now as the herts side have decided to log out so not only do they do less work they finish early.....i'm going too!

*runs to the car*

"FREEDOM ATLAST!"

I've got a bad cold that kept me home the last three days. I should have gone to the doctor today, as it's the third day, but as I got a lot better, I decided to stay home.

Mutsumi said:
memorium said:
damn, i might start playing WoW again solely for the new expansion pack 8)

Don't do it! It isn't easy to quit & it takes up too much of your time. It is like smoking only less socially acceptable.
True! plus this:

206lvkg.jpg

chaos said:
I've got a bad cold that kept me home the last three days. I should have gone to the doctor today, as it's the third day, but as I got a lot better, I decided to stay home.

What you need is a nice dose of Gunsmith Cats (volume 4 of Burst is out now just in case you forgot) :thumb:

chaos said:
I've recently recovered from some niggling symptoms myself. Hopefully we'll all be resistant to whatever the winter throws at us.

memorium said:
True! plus this:
Are you suggesting you'd actually trust the characters depicted to keep your children safe and chaste? That bearded chap unsettles me.

Zin5ki said:
Are you suggesting you'd actually trust the characters depicted to keep your children safe and chaste? That bearded chap unsettles me.

If it makes you feel better I don't think he's going to last very long, standing next to an armed orc and with his back to a male tauren...

Glad I kicked the WoW addiction earlier this year. Blizzard managed to wean me off their own game quite effectively by repeatedly mutilating the PVP system until I no longer enjoyed playing (quite impressive given what a tragic addict I can be).

R

Oh I agree, certain classes were so broken in PvP, while others had no chance. I should know, I was a mage. Mages died so easy, though picking on those lower level than me was fun. I remember keeping a lv65 Paladin polymorphed into a penguin uninterupted for a good ten minutes straight without killing him. Good times.

Ironically, on my last day on WoW, I got by luck a really rare proto-drake mount that noone else I knew had but all were trying to get.

Rogues are overpowered in PvP.

Mutsumi said:
Oh I agree, certain classes were so broken in PvP, while others had no chance. I should know, I was a mage. Mages died so easy, though picking on those lower level than me was fun. I remember keeping a lv65 Paladin polymorphed into a penguin uninterupted for a good ten minutes straight without killing him. Good times.

Ironically, on my last day on WoW, I got by luck a really rare proto-drake mount that noone else I knew had but all were trying to get.

Rogues are overpowered in PvP.

I played shadow priest... :(

...until I finally realised it was never going to be remotely fun in PVP any more and I went discipline just so I could bully warriors and dominate half of the other classes for no reason. I played arena with a mage though (my husband) which was a bit soul destroying sometimes. We did 3v3 with another mage as well, though he tended to freak out whenever the other team had a druid and ragequit due to bad memories. I wish you could "freeze" the game at certain points when it didn't suck between patches and go back to it. There were some good times.

I got the feeling towards the end that Blizzard were on autopilot and all of the creative staff had gone on to work on the next game, as entire versions went by without massive problems being attended to and we kept being handed more non-combat pets instead of actual content.

R

Mutsumi said:
Ooo, you must have had some fun using mind control to make people leap to their deaths as a priest. :D

I can't deny that I may have done that once or twice.

Mass dispel was the best for pure spiteful joy. For some reason most alliance paladins seemed to be perpetually unaware the spell existed so stripping them of the bubble during their moment of gloating and watching them collapse into a smoking pile of armour was rather satisfying.

I think being a Forsaken shadow priest for so long gave me a disproportionate hatred of the righteous ones :)

R

Well I've been at work for an hour already AND I got woken up by the doorbell (which is really more like a door siren).

Happily though it was my Slayers: Megumix CDs.

Pfft, Arcane is better than Frostfire Ryo. I could Arcane-Blast you twice in the time you'd take to cast one Frostfire bolt.

Glyph of Invisibility & Glyph of Evocation ftw too btw. Invisibility, hide, Evocate, full health & mana, attack again. Win.

::yawn::

What a dull day. I'm trying to catalogue my stock for the new website inbetween customers. Business is really slow today but annoyingly steady enough to slow my progress to a crawl.

I guess I could do it out of hours, but hell am I tired.

::sigh::

Back