The General Conversation Area

Now I've given the TV to the repair guy, I feel I made the most complicated choice.
Have to wait on an exact price after carrying it to him.
If it's too much, I'll have to carry a new one from the shop.😵
If you do get a new one, it’s prime day in a few weeks if you can wait that long. I imagine a whole bunch of other stores will have similar sales to compete so Curry’s might have some decent prices then. I believe Prime Day is the 16th and 17th but don’t sue me if it’s wrong 🤣

If you do get a new one, it’s prime day in a few weeks if you can wait that long. I imagine a whole bunch of other stores will have similar sales to compete so Curry’s might have some decent prices then. I believe Prime Day is the 16th and 17th but don’t sue me if it’s wrong 🤣
Not collected yet but it's fixed. Just had the call.
£70 so I'm happy enough.
Now just the difficult task of deciding my afternoon viewing.
Unfortunately I think I've ran out of over powered MCs.
Oh well, there's always a rewatch of Eminence in Shadow (really happy S2 is getting a physical release) or Agent Aika.

Not collected yet but it's fixed. Just had the call.
£70 so I'm happy enough.
Now just the difficult task of deciding my afternoon viewing.
Unfortunately I think I've ran out of over powered MCs.
Oh well, there's always a rewatch of Eminence in Shadow (really happy S2 is getting a physical release) or Agent Aika.

Well done for making a decision and getting it sorted, is Agent Aika the one with all the panty flashing? (I think I remember you mentioning it on here before) 🤣 I had a portable multi-region DVD player for a while that I enjoyed watching stuff on on my bed as a teenager, there's a certain novelty to it that's fun, and seeing the small screen up close is kinda intimate? Interesting to think about how the method we use to watch a show or movie affects our experience of it :)

Well done for making a decision and getting it sorted, is Agent Aika the one with all the panty flashing? (I think I remember you mentioning it on here before) 🤣 I had a portable multi-region DVD player for a while that I enjoyed watching stuff on on my bed as a teenager, there's a certain novelty to it that's fun, and seeing the small screen up close is kinda intimate? Interesting to think about how the method we use to watch a show or movie affects our experience of it :)
Yeah, it does. I'm glad I've got it but it is rarely used, which is why I didn't watch something I really enjoy on it and put on Jujutsu (blasphemy)

Agent Aika
Aika R-16
Aika Zero
Najica Blitz Tactics
are my go to 100+ (went panty blind after this - it's a real medical condition) panty shots per episode anime. There's a story and action included.
I guess if you're fighting you need a short skirt

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Back