The General Conversation Area

Good news everyone! It's my birthday! :D I've already had someone say I look way younger than 34 (which is the age I now am) this morning so we're off to a good start! :) I bought myself some nice presents and my mum and dad sent me their best wishes as have some friends who are awake early (one of them lives in Australia) XD Will try to post pics of my haul somewhere on this forum at some point soon :)

Good news everyone! It's my birthday! :D I've already had someone say I look way younger than 34 (which is the age I now am) this morning so we're off to a good start! :) I bought myself some nice presents and my mum and dad sent me their best wishes as have some friends who are awake early (one of them lives in Australia) XD Will try to post pics of my haul somewhere on this forum at some point soon :)
Happy Birthday 🎂

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday :D

A belated happy birthday dude! Hope you had a great day.

Back