The General Conversation Area

Actually a chick but thankyou my man! :D And thanks to everyone else here for all their lovely birthday wishes 🥰
Dude-ette! 🙂
Sorry and maybe I should indeed use dude-ette! But I do have the inaccurate habit of calling both boys and gals "duuude" (kind of like the term "guys" is used, at least by myself). I liked your birthday haul by the way, and am looking forward to opening my rarewaves package soon!

Sorry and maybe I should indeed use dude-ette! But I do have the inaccurate habit of calling both boys and gals "duuude" (kind of like the term "guys" is used, at least by myself). I liked your birthday haul by the way, and am looking forward to opening my rarewaves package soon!

It's OK I was just trying to remember if you actually know I'm a woman or not XP I wasn't offended, just amused :D Thankyou, I will be posting a photo of the final item soon! :)

Finally done it, on the Most Posts leaderboard!

Will have to go some to get to the top, that spammer @NormanicGrav has over 10,000 more posts than me 😜
290eb8d96fbbc98471857efed7ade654a6ddfd54.gif

I guess we'll all have to stop liking Grav's posts in order to help you out, d1gger! ;)
Nah, that's the Number of Posts leaderboard, I just have to keep spamming posting to keep climbing as a few on that list are long gone.
I've been on the Likes leaderboard for ages, mainly because it was a fairly new thing when I came back. I've over taken a few, but others have equally overtaken me like some randy old Yank with a thing for girls holding guns 😜
Screenshot_20230111-120628.png

My big holiday sale rightstuf order is going on a merry trip. It had to be split into 2 parcels. They were both picked up at the same time and got to the FedEx hub is the US at the same time but that’s where things change. 1 parcel left first and is at stansted, while to other left later and is now in France. The parcel in this country is held up until it’s reunited with the other parcel that is in France.

Nah, that's the Number of Posts leaderboard, I just have to keep spamming posting to keep climbing as a few on that list are long gone.
I've been on the Likes leaderboard for ages, mainly because it was a fairly new thing when I came back. I've over taken a few, but others have equally overtaken me like some randy old Yank with a thing for girls holding guns 😜

Doh, sorry, I wasn't thinking right, I had just gotten out of bed so I was not fully awake yet, and I'm also spaced out on cold medicine right now, so I totally zoned out on it being the Number of Posts leaderboard.

Lol, I can't even imagine who that randy old Yank might be on that Likes leaderboard - like I said, I'm all spacey on cold medicine right now... o_O ;)

My Rightstuf holiday order is still to be dispatched thanks to a couple of out-of-stock titles. Hoping to see it materialise in a few weeks.

View attachment 27835
That reminds me, where in the world is @Neil.T?! Stop having yourself a life and get back on the forum!

where in the world is @Neil.T?!
👋😄
Hiya, buddy! Good to run into you. How're you doing?

I'm still here, mostly lurking at the moment. I've been enjoying some quality Nintendo Switch gaming in my free time lately, and recently started Super Mario Odyssey. It's sooo good. 🤤👍

In fact, a quick look at my own MAL page shows me that the last anime I watched was Inu-Oh at the cinema back in late September last year. 😅

I think the next anime purchase I've got lined up is Sing a Bit of Harmony. I hadn't expected that one to be a Crunchyroll release. 😯
And I pre-ordered the remaster of Cyber City Oedo 808 in the AL Christmas sale using the code, so that one's in the pipeline as well.

What've you been up to yourself these days? 🙂

👋😄
Hiya, buddy! Good to run into you. How're you doing?

I'm still here, mostly lurking at the moment. I've been enjoying some quality Nintendo Switch gaming in my free time lately, and recently started Super Mario Odyssey. It's sooo good. 🤤👍

In fact, a quick look at my own MAL page shows me that the last anime I watched was Inu-Oh at the cinema back in late September last year. 😅

I think the next anime purchase I've got lined up is Sing a Bit of Harmony. I hadn't expected that one to be a Crunchyroll release. 😯
And I pre-ordered the remaster of Cyber City Oedo 808 in the AL Christmas sale using the code, so that one's in the pipeline as well.

What've you been up to yourself these days? 🙂
Good to hear from you dude! Mario Odyssey is pretty good indeed and I too am spending more time on video games nowadays, mainly the very addictive and easy to play-on-the-go FGO (I'm blaming/thanking @Vincentdante for getting me hooked on that one). I loved Inu-Oh, what a movie and soundtrack! Am looking forward to a pretty AL release for that one, whilst remaining hopeful for an announcement on a totally awesome ultimate edition of the Eva rebuild movies collection first, of course.

Maybe we need a simulwatch to drag you back in.🎣
candidate with a start
I'd potentially join in with a simulwatch for Cowboy Bebop. 🤔
I've got my box set plus the movie to hand, so... yeah.

remaining hopeful for an announcement on a totally awesome ultimate edition of the Eva rebuild movies
You maybe know about them already, dude, but I posted a couple of recent Eva reveals in The Evangelion thread if you're interested:

A couple of recent Eva tidbits.

First, this lovely promotional reel for the upcoming Japanese BD release of Evangelion 3.0+1.11. WARNING: CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FILM!

And also, some teaser images have dropped for Evangelion 3.0 (–46h), a video extra that will be included on the aforementioned home release. Follow this external link to Anime Trending.

Rightstuf package should have arrived yesterday but it's been stuck in France since last Tuesday. And I have no clue why. Some suggested it's the Royal Mail cyber attack but that wouldn't make sense when they're different companies. FedEx's own site also mentioned the usual runway that they often go to in Stansted is under some form of construction so that could be why, but either way it sucks that it's taking this long (heck I suspect I'm probably not the only one as my UP1 GaoGaiGar order hasn't been shipped out yet so it's probably stuck in the same location too).

Rightstuf package should have arrived yesterday but it's been stuck in France since last Tuesday. And I have no clue why. Some suggested it's the Royal Mail cyber attack but that wouldn't make sense when they're different companies. FedEx's own site also mentioned the usual runway that they often go to in Stansted is under some form of construction so that could be why, but either way it sucks that it's taking this long (heck I suspect I'm probably not the only one as my UP1 GaoGaiGar order hasn't been shipped out yet so it's probably stuck in the same location too).
The 2nd part of my rightstuf order is also stuck in France, yet part 1 got to Stansted from US okay. I did live chat them today and they don’t know what the delay is as they haven’t been told.

The 2nd part of my rightstuf order is also stuck in France, yet part 1 got to Stansted from US okay. I did live chat them today and they don’t know what the delay is as they haven’t been told.
At least the package can be tracked so that's a bonus (and I did get the insurance from Rightstuf so if the package goes missing, in theory Rightstuf should be able to send a replacement).

Either way I'm in no rush as I get at least 1 package a day from Royal Mail at this point...

Back