The General Conversation Area

So for the last few weeks now evri keep dumping people's parcels on the ground floor or lift of my flat.
So this is what £100s worth of anime stolen looks like.
I wish companies would stop using them.
Oh and this is a replacement because they lost the first one. Screenshot_20221222_140628_com.android.chrome_edit_72481304470707.jpg

So for the last few weeks now evri keep dumping people's parcels on the ground floor or lift of my flat.
So this is what £100s worth of anime stolen looks like.
I wish companies would stop using them.
Oh and this is a replacement because they lost the first one.
Stories like this is why I never trust Hermes/Evri; I'm still waiting on my MVM order, though it said Royal Mail at checkout so I'm hoping they did use them, as RM are my most trusted delivery service, even if they are on strike.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever known mvm to ever use evri.
Unfortunately this was sent from the usa and it's the second time they have done this in a month.
What is also bad is they have been leaving other people's mail downstairs and I have been posting it, but I'm getting sick of them doing it.

I don't think I've ever known mvm to ever use evri.
Unfortunately this was sent from the usa and it's the second time they have done this in a month.
What is also bad is they have been leaving other people's mail downstairs and I have been posting it, but I'm getting sick of them doing it.
Indeed; as I don't really order from anyone who uses Hermes/Evri I have mostly heard the bad things second hand but ohh boy are they some doozys.

Edit: Actually I think there was one time when I needed some items picked up from Hermes and they didn't turn up but said that they did; I think I remember the call system being competely automated with no humans at all; though I could be wrong as it was a while back.

Indeed; as I don't really order from anyone who uses Hermes/Evri I have mostly heard the bad things second hand but ohh boy are they some doozys.
Yeah I've seen stories like this before. They've also been ranked the worst postal company two years running.
If they can't post to someone's door I don't understand what they can't just stick it out at post office or pick-up point.
At least then there's no risk of losing it

Yeah I've seen stories like this before. They've also been ranked the worst postal company two years running.
If they can't post to someone's door I don't understand what they can't just stick it out at post office or pick-up point.
At least then there's no risk of losing it
They're like the EA of postal companies by the sounds; they just don't give a toss about people's packages; personally I would refuse to buy any items from any company that uses them, as they likely won't even turn up.

Evri are utter sh*te. Lately they have lost everything for me including Xmas gifts, they always claim delay but there's never any update or delivery attempt.

@Denny Fisher
A trick if you want to actually get through to a real person from that scummy company:
Go on that stupid chat bot of theirs & tell it that the driver damaged your car, it'll actually give you means to email a real person then. I did that to get 1 thing that was irreplaceable and it was magically found after being in limbo for 2 weeks & turned up the next day.

@Denny Fisher
A trick if you want to actually get through to a real person from that scummy company:
Go on that stupid chat bot of theirs & tell it that the driver damaged your car, it'll actually give you means to email a real person then. I did that to get 1 thing that was irreplaceable and it was magically found after being in limbo for 2 weeks & turned up the next day.

Reminds me of when they (the benefits ppl not Evri) magically "found" the documents I had sent in to support my disability benefits case (one of which I had to write myself and it took me weeks of anxiety to complete) only after I phoned them and they claimed I hadn't sent in anything until I made clear to them that I had proof of posting and copies of every document then they mysteriously turned up after a very short search while I was on the phone with them! I have autism and ADHD diagnosed when I was a child FFS! (not to mention a whole host of other issues that aren't gonna go away) Some people will try anything to avoid being a decent human being :(

I had problems with them years ago, but we got a new driver in our area a year or two ago and now it's all good.

Yodel is the questionable one around here!

Looks like the gamingcirclejerk sub has become ResetEra there banning anyone who's not going to boycott the Harry potter legacy game.i guess everyone is a transphobe just because the mods say so.i am planning on getting the 4k box set since I've never seen them.

Looks like the gamingcirclejerk sub has become ResetEra there banning anyone who's not going to boycott the Harry potter legacy game.i guess everyone is a transphobe just because the mods say so.i am planning on getting the 4k box set since I've never seen them.
Harry Potter is more than JK Rowling now, all the cast disagree with her view, I am very happy to remain a Harry Potter fan and not be associated with Rowling's antics

Back