The General Conversation Area

What's your weekend viewing gonna be, @Arveene? :)
Most of the currently airing shows I'm currently watching... so far it's been last week's Kotobuki, Kemurikusa, Wataten and Manaria Friends along with this week's SAO, Date A Live and Jojo.

I've still got two weeks of Endro, this week's Girly Air Force, Bermuda Triangle, Spec Ops Asuka and Kotobuki to go.

And hopefully read this week's Shonen Jump and some of the JNC LN part releases I didn't get a chance to read earlier in the week.

Oh and I told @NormanicGrav I'd try and watch the first 5 eps of Quintessential Quintuplets.

...I'm beginning to think I may have been overly ambitious :p

Have you got any nice plans lined up for today, @Neil.T ?

Wow, you're gonna be busy with that lot, @Arveene!

Just a lazy Sunday for me, really. A bit of pottering around the house. I've got four days off in a row as well, so that's a bonus.

Hope you have fun with what you're watching/reading, bud. :)

I've been having an (on going) pre-spring clean, so pretty productive in that regard today :) I've been eating rubbish though 😅 😆

Oh well, I'll work it off in a**e class next Wednesday! 🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Being productive...? Is that a food? :p

I’ve spent most of this weekend being lazy. Finished a game yesterday, started a new one today and been spending a lot of time reading in between. Got a lot of writing to do next week and an event to run at the weekend, so I guess it’s good to have been peaceful the last couple of days.

Being productive...? Is that a food? :p
If only it was, that would be amazing! 🤣

I actually work Monday - Fri, so I only really have the weekend to properly catch up with menial tasks and chores that need doing. I am looking forward to having some holiday though at the start of March; it'll be nice just to have some proper chilled days too!

Got a lot of writing to do next week and an event to run at the weekend
Busy bunny! 😊