The General Conversation Area

I agree. Sometimes a second head appears for me also after drinking a litre's worth of Lucozade. :eek:

It's the glucose not the sugar what does it. ;)

/umiko
But you should've seen the colour of this stuff! It was a yellow unlike any I've ever seen - it was like chartreuse! it was glowing in the sunlight! 🤣

Not the Caribbean Crush flavoured one by any chance? ;)

(I'm more of a Orange / Pink Lemonade person)

/umiko
I've no idea! @Neil.T - what the heck flavoured Lucozade was it you were drinking? It wasn't right, I know that much! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I can't stand the stuff personally! :eek:

It's the only one I drink. ;)
A workmate tells me that original Lucozade was apparently ruined years ago with a new recipe. :confused:
You'd better not be cheating at your crossword puzzle, Neil! No Googling answers! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Also make me a broo, please! 👏😊👑

Not too bad thanks Cult Lewder, just been getting on with my dissertation and final major project.
Is it progressing as you would hope?
View attachment 5629
welcome back Cult Lewder. as for new stuff, it's like only been 10 - 20 pages since. we have failed this thread...
Everyone should report to the Shinji chair of shame.

@IncendiaryLemon youre moving? Where are you going? Will there be other people living with you? Is it a house or a flat or a whatever? Is it in the middle of nowhere so if I time it right I can sneak in and steal all your anime without folks knowing?

Is it progressing as you would hope?

Everyone should report to the Shinji chair of shame.

@IncendiaryLemon youre moving? Where are you going? Will there be other people living with you? Is it a house or a flat or a whatever? Is it in the middle of nowhere so if I time it right I can sneak in and steal all your anime without folks knowing?
Well my first article has already been published on my uni website and is due to be released in the upcoming magazine so that’s going well.
As for my dissertation I have a meeting with my tutor on Wednesday so then I’ll know if I’m on the right track with what I’ve done so far.

Well my first article has already been published on my uni website and is due to be released in the upcoming magazine so that’s going well.
As for my dissertation I have a meeting with my tutor on Wednesday so then I’ll know if I’m on the right track with what I’ve done so far.
Good going on the article!

RmgJy66.jpg

I just can't seem to stay dead. Many apologies are probably in order for ghosting everyone I know again.

I'm going like, 5 minutes down the road to where I am now :p Still living with my parents because I am a lonesome lemon, but they are kindly letting me have 2 bedrooms since neither of the two secondary bedrooms are very big. Despite having two rooms now, I am struggling to figure out where to put everything, mostly my shelves.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Phobos, post: 526723, member: 2

I'm going like, 5 minutes down the road to where I am now :p Still living with my parents because I am a lonesome lemon, but they are kindly letting me have 2 bedrooms since neither of the two secondary bedrooms are very big. Despite having two rooms now, I am struggling to figure out where to put everything, mostly my shelves.
Wish I had a second room, even just a bit more space would be handy ;)

Back