The General Conversation Area

I have a three bedroom house all to myself, apart from when the little un stays with me, and I still struggle for space 😒
That’s impressive. I honestly doubt I’ll be able to afford to move out for at least a decade unless I’m particularly fortunate so my space issue is only going to increase

That’s impressive. I honestly doubt I’ll be able to afford to move out for at least a decade unless I’m particularly fortunate so my space issue is only going to increase
One of the few sensible things I've ever done was get a mortgage. Started it in 1990, a couple of years after starting my first proper full time job. It was a real struggle at first, especially when interest rates were about 12.5% but I'm so glad I did it. Even better now that the mortgage is paid off.

I'd hate to be trying to get a mortgage/house nowadays. There's just not enough cheap, first time buyer houses anymore, they've all been bought by tossers in suits to be rented out.

Only a week and a bit before my Lina Inverse Nendoroid arrives! /o/

Since I bought it several months ago it is alas disqualified from the What did you BUY today? thread.

/umiko

Only a week and a bit before my Lina Inverse Nendoroid arrives! /o/

Since I bought it several months ago it is alas disqualified from the What did you BUY today? thread.

/umiko
There should be a "What did you ORDER a MONTH AGO?" thread! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

this almost sounds like a real relationship with absence having the heart grow fonder. may I commence the @Vashdaman X @ayase shipping?
I think @Vashdaman is the only member of my AUKN harem left, would not make for a good show. Maybe @IncendiaryLemon can join. Not to hurt anyone else’s feelings of course.

Geez, catching up with everything is hard (not even going to bother trying with this thread, I don’t have ten million years).

Back