The General Conversation Area

dang it I almost had a lift to Asda
805.jpg

someone left their cerea at the bottom of the hill, reins and all

aw, unfortunately that photo is about 6 years old, and I have a different center channel speaker now - it's all black and the grill doesn't come off to show the speakers. I also keep the black grills on the big speakers, I only took them off here to take the photo. Also, that is a 6-sheet Avatar movie poster in individual frames mounted on the wall; the motorized 120" projection screen is raised up inside it's housing in that photo. This is where I watch all my anime with my friends and neighbors! 🎬
I was going to ask about the "screen" and why it's divided into six smaller screens, and "wouldn't that get annoying having those bars ruining the experience?" 😆

I'm just not a cinema person! 😅👍

I have no working central heating (all electric anyway.) I just keep warm by layering up & with 2 portable oil radiators.... snow is good for me because it provides a nice layer of insulation on the roof and keeps the heat in better!

I have no working central heating (all electric anyway.) I just keep warm by layering up & with 2 portable oil radiators.... snow is good for me because it provides a nice layer of insulation on the roof and keeps the heat in better!
"no business like snow buisness" I believe is your motto for trying to sell this snow insulation. just don't tell people it falls from the air

Unrelated Edit: seems like no one read my last post in my haberdashery (in my sig) so I'm whittling down what I'm most likely going to do without requests - the thing about me being an artist and the fran bow thing, I'll be getting started on what I'd need for fran bow now.
actually, I could use all of those ideas -.- it would just take more time

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the silence Aya, I have been busy 😭

Full update tomorrow since that's when we get out broadband back, but the long and short of it is yes 😜
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE* No need for apologies @IncendiaryLemon, I was just being...well, me! 🤣😅😆

I'm glad the move has gone well. Can I still stay on the sofa? 😋

@Neil.T - how am I going to actually live with you? How can drinking a challis of milk not be a simple operation for you? 😂

Back